Chp 36: Yoongi

"What is the fuss about!"

That voice..

"We are sorry, My Lord" Both of them bowed, to the person who was walking down to the stairs.

My eyes couldn't open any wide whem i saw who was it. Tears started to flow down on my cheeks very fast. I gritted my teeth, showing my feelings.

"Yoongi what the hell are u doing here" i cried, and shouted at him. "Hi, Jiuna" He smiled.

"Oh my god stop calling me Jiuna. Im Jen, damn it" I cried out loud. I can't take this anymore.

"Let her go" Yoongi said, as both of them let go of me and something makes me floating in the air. Yoongi controls it, and brought me to him.

He put me down, in front of him. I was trembling, my legs hurt from the car accident. Yoongi wrapped his arm around me and smiled. "You are so beautiful"

"Stop this.. im..not Jiuna" I breathed weakly, i dont have any energy left. "No need to say anything, just tell me where is the Lunar?" He smiled. "I thought you love her Yoongi" I sobbed, crying too hard.

"I love you Jiuna, that's the truth but i want the Lunar sweetheart. Where is it?" he asked, with a smile on. He still won't believes that im Jen, not Jiuna. "Both of them are dead. Jiuna killed herself in the bathtub, along with the child"

"You can't lie to me. You scent.." He hold my hand with his another hand and breathed in my palm. "You have her scent"

"That's because--" He cut me off by kissing me out of sudden. What is wrong with him! This is not the Yoongi i know!

"Yoongi stop!" I shouted. "The lunar is not here anymore. Csn't u see im not pregnant?!" I asked out loud.

He looked at me with wide eyes. "Who tells you to kill the Lunar!" he shouted angrily. "I want to be powerful! fear by everyone!"

He hold my both arms tight, makes me afraid of him and in pain. "Bring me the metal table!" He ordered his servants to bring it upstairs.

Once they did, he put me on it and with his servants' helps, i lied down on jt then they locked my wrist and legs again. "You leave me no choice bit to do it again. If only u didn't kill the Lunar. You would have be free"

Yoongi put away his coat, and slowly unbutton his shirt. He was shirtless and ruffled his hair before to frustrated about it.

"No please Yoongi no!" I shoited, crying out loud. "You deserve this. Nobody tells u to kill the Lunar" he smiled while shaking his head and leaned closer to me.

He hold my face and kissed me. It was just one side kiss, i didn't kiss back. I was disgust about it. I struggled to break free but he was stronger that i thought.

He traced down, to my neck. "Im sorry" i heard hin whispered to me, with such a low tone. It's like not him who said it but someone else.

Yoongi stood up and gestured to unbuckle his belt when he stopped doing it. He can't move, he was froze out as his eyes turning black.

He was spacing, he can't move or anything. It's like he was in other world.

Someone was unlocking the locks on my both wrists, caught my attention. "Jimin" I breathed out and he nodded with a smile. "Shh" he said and slowly unlocked the locks on my legs.

"Come!" he pulled me and ran away as the other servants chased after us and the guy named Prado and the lady were helping Yoongi.

We hid behind a wall, breathed in and out fast. "You are, not injured at all" I said, looking down at his body. "I was injured in human's world but not here. Look at you, you are not injured too" He smiled and hugged me. "I miss you, im sorry for leaving you behind" he said.

"No u didn't. U were trapped" i said and caresed his cheek. The servants ran past us, make both of us nervous and scared.

"I can't believe it Yoongi is the King" I said to myself.

"Actually Jen, the king is--"

"Found you"