Chp 28: Killer eyes

"wait what?" I asked with big eyes. "Are u serious?!" I accidentally placed my hand on his which was on the ground. He looked down as i moved away. "S-sorry" I cleared my throat and stood up.

"Where are u going?" Jimin asked. "I.. just want to walk around" I stretched my arms and walked away from there as i hid behind a tree.

I squatted down behind it and hold my face with both hands. His hand is so smooth and white. I was blushing hard as i can feel my face heated up remembering what just happened.

Out of sudden, i stopped smiling and sighed.

"He will never be mine" i shook my head. "what am i thinking? He just cares for Jiuna and not me. Afterall, how can i fall in love with someone that I still curious about?" I asked myself.

A hand reached out for me as he hold my shoulder. I looked up to see Jimin, standing there with a worry face. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah why?" I asked. "Dont wanders around alone, it's not safe" He reminded me of what happened to Jiuna. Maybe that's why he was searching for me.

"nothing will happens to me" I smiled awkwardly and stood up. "Dont say that, you never know" His eyebrows narrowed, make me realised something.

"Are u worrying about me?" I asked, as i blinked twice. "Of course i am" He laughed a bit and hold my hand. "Let's go, it will be dark soon" he said, while looking up to the sky.

"Jimin" I pulled his hand, makes him stopped. "What is it?" he asked. "Im curious about one thing. How Jiuna and Yoongi met, eventhough you are there by her side. I want to.. be in your memory to see it.. can I?" i asked nervously while looking down.

"Yeah, but only when we reach home. It's not safe outside here" he smiled and brought me to the bus stop and rode a bus together.

In the bus, i was sleepy. At first i was sleeping as i landed my head by the window. The bus kept on stopping at the next bust stop and so on, makes my head bumped onto the window several times.

Jimin offered me to lie my head on his shoulder but i hesitated right away. I shook my head and said that i will be okay.

When the bus turns, once again my head bumped hard. Jimin groaned of my stubborness as he put his arm behind me and hold my forehead with his hand, prevent my head from hit the window again.

I didn't open my eyes, but i kept on smiling.

He is kind. Too kind.

~

Jimin woke me up, telling me that we have reached our destination, which is his house. I looked up at him, feeling confused.

"You seem sleepy and i just decided to stop at my house since it's nearer. Besides, you are not safe. You need someone to watch over you" He told me while entering his house.

We both stepped in, as i looked around, admiring his house. "But i can call Yoongi. Usually he will come and--" I didn't have the chance to finish my words when Jimin pushed me to the wall.

"I dont like it" Jimin said with a serious face. "D-dont like what?" I asked, trying to be easy. "Yoongi, yoongi, yoongi. That's all what u say"

"Same goes with you. You keep on saying for Jiuna" I said, letting out ny jealousy. "It's on the past, i didn't talk about her anymore unless u ask about it" His eyes slowly changed to darker grey. His pair of dark grey eyes were staring at me directly deep into my soul.

"Your eyes. Im sorry" I said and hold his face with right hand while brushing my thumbs near with his eye.

"Are u scared of me?" He asked, makes me speechless for a moment. "Why would I?" I asked.

"Because i can do anything, when im mad. Including killing you"