Chp 15: Falling

My classnates were looking at me confusedly and shocked to see Jimin. Who won't?

Jimin brought me outside im rush but carefully because i was injured. "Who was that?" I asked but he focused to the front. "Later" He answered, makes me more curious and impatient to know who that Lex is.

We sneaked to the outside of the school compound and with a max speef, a car stopped in front of us. Jimin opened the door and i got inside then he did the same thing after me.

He stroked his hair to the back while his right leg couldn't stop from shaking, like was listening to the music and follows the beat but in this situation, i dont think he's doing that because of music.

On our way, he looked at me secretly which he thought. But actually i can see him looking at me, as i just pretended that i didn't realised it. He's not looking at me like admiring me, but he's more to worry.

As we reached his house, the driver stopped the car and Jimin quickly out from the car. The driver didn't waste any time and opened my door for me to get out, but in sudden a hand reached out for me to help me get out from the car. "Thank you" I told Jimin, who was being kind with me.

He brought me inside his house and told me to sit down, while he went to grab something. "Why did he say that no need to treat me? Why is he so cruel?" Jimin came and sat next to me, on the couch. "He is cruel, for hurting you but he is not lying about that" Jimin put the dark blue case on the coffee table next to us and opened it.

"What is that supposed to mean??" I was confused, too confused of all of these. "I told u i will tell you about this later" He sighed and gestured to removed the jacket from me. "Can I?" he asked nicely.

"Y-yeah" i stuttered and looked away because fell in his nice attitude. He removed the jacket and looked at my uniform that has blood stains. "It must be hurt" He looked at the spot for a long time, which caught my attention. "Jimin?" I called him.

"S-sorry" he stood up in sudden and got up, walking to his room. Not too long after that, he came back with clothes in his hands. He put them beside me and proceeded treating me after he sat behind me.

Slowly, with my permission he unbutton my uniform, leaved me with my white button tee. He unbutton only one and revealed my hurt shoulder. He looked at it in shock and accidentally looked at me which was tilted my head to see him."A-ah.. this is nothing. As he said, it will be better soon" He smiled awkwardly and looked away, not dare to look at me in the eye.

"I want to see it" I said, but he hold my head to the front. "No" He told me. "What? u said it's nothing so let me see it!" I tilted my head once again but i can't see anything. "Yah jimin!" I shouted, as he pretended that he didn't hear it. I didn't have any choice but to hit him by his thigh. "What?" He asked.

"I.want.to.see.it" I said angrily, with a face full of curiousity and mad. He sighed heavily and stood up. "Dont move" He told me and walked to his room once again. My eyed were looking, wandering around the house. It looks nice, but something feels wrong.

He came back with a face mirror in his hand and hold the mirror behind me, so i can see it well. As i turned my head, it shocked me to see a very bad injury. It's a bloody hole, shit! and it looks terrifying too!

"What the f- hell, you said it's nothing!" I said, and turned around to be mad at him but i accidentally hit his hand and the mirror fell on the floor, next to my foot.

"Sorry" i muttered and picked it up. "It's your fault, you shouldn't lie to me" I hissed and looked to the front again. "Dont worry, i will do it carefully" He tapped my oyher shoulder, trying to calm me down.

I nodded and sighed. "I trust you, dont lie to me about this too" I looked at the mirror while he was treating my back.

The design's great, with a diamond at the top. The holder was nice too, and confortable. The colour calm me down as it's silver. "Mirror mirror in my hand, who is the ugliest of all"

I cracked a smile and turned to him. He giggled, until i can't see his eyes. He was feeling very happy, i dont even know why. "I didn't know that you like someone ugly" I shrugged and looked to the front back.

"What do u mean?" he asked

"You like Jiuna too, right?"