Chapter One

Chapter One 

"Alright! Get back!", Yuki and I yelled as we tried to push the fangirls back in front of the Moon Dorm as usual.

This time though, Zero wasn't with us.

He was still...undergoing treatment...

As I tried to push fangirls back, I remembered what I witnessed in the room where Zero was supposed to be receiving treatment.

Zero...was drinking Kaname's blood.

The aura was tense inside that room.

I couldn't believe what I witnessed.

I looked down once the Night Class started to walk out of the gates.

Yuki and I went into our positions as Hanabusa started to do his flirty routines. He ended up making a gun with his hand, making its way in front of Yuki.

I exhaled at the sight as Yuki was shocked and started to blush.

In any case...

I clenched my fists. I hope Zero is okay.

Suddenly, the fangirls started to stampede over Yuki fell, and an arm catched her. I ran up to her, "Yuki!", I yelled as I froze.

She immediately stood up and bowed, "I-I'm so sor--"

She looked up and frozed as well.

Zero was standing before us, "What exactly are you doing, Yuki?"

Everyone was shocked, even Yuki and I.

A lot has happened ever since.

There was a lot of questions Yuki and I wanted to ask Zero. How was his wound? Were you able to recover? What happened when we were not beside you? Did your thirst for blood calm down a bit?

For me, I'm sure I had more questions. Like...why...were you drinking Kaname's blood? Were you forced to? Or...did Kaname offer his blood and you chose to take it?

"Okay that's enough...go back to your dorms!", Zero yelled as he walked past us awkwardly.

"Sophia? What should we--", I placed my hand on her shoulder, to stop her from talking.

I smiled, "I'll handle everything and make sure to tell you everything you need to know."

She nodded.

"I can't ask him anything right now. I will later," I continued.

We turned around as the fangirls complained towards Zero.

"Zero!", I yelled.

Zero turned his head to look at me, "Hm?"

I smiled, "Welcome back!"

As the Night Class left, he looked at me with distant eyes, "Yeah. Thank you."

Then, Kaname stood at the gates as he was the last to leave.

Yuki, Zero and I noticed him as Zero and Kaname gave each other tense looks.

"Kaname Kuran...", Zero muttered. Yuki didn't know why he muttered Kaname's name, but for me, I knew why as I stared at Kaname with a stern look, with clenched fists.

--

Later... 

Father was cutting flowers with scissors, adoring the smell of its scent.

Master walked past him as Father noticed. Master turned around.

"You only have the Day Class to teach today?", Father asked.