I don't remember when it became a thing but we started sleeping together. Sometimes we'd cuddle up next to each other and sometimes we would sleep on opposite sides. I don't mind at all, it makes me feel needed and I loved it.

I picked Louie up and I put him in his cage, fixing his little bed in the corner. I bought a huge cage that was on sale so he could still use it when he got bigger. He was that big yet but he was a little chubby. His bed fit in one corner and a pee-pee pad fit in the other. I gave him one last pet and I put his favorite toy beside him. Not the squeaky one of course.

I closed and locked the little cage door and he just watched me walk away towards the door. He didn't bark or anything, he just went back to playing with his toy. He didn't go number two when Calum took him out so I couldn't risk him giving me a little surprise when I wake up.

I shut the door and I look over to see Calum sprawled out on the bed, sheets pulled off of the bed and pillows on the floor. He glanced up at me and then laid his head back down and closed his eyes. "What happened?" I asked, chuckling as I picked up the pillows from the floor.

"I was going to fix the bed but I got super tired and annoyed with the covers not doing what I wanted so I gave up." He sighed, not moving.

"So you threw a fit?" I smiled. He just shook his head. I swung the pillow down onto his stomach and he laughed. "Get up." I demanded.

"Nah, too tired." He said. I slammed the pillow back down but he barely flinched. "Stop, that tickles." He said sarcastically.

I did it again and he smiled. "Calum get up now. I'll drag you off if I have to." I growled.

He opened one eye. "First of all, you're so bossy. I love it. And second of all, I'd like to see you try." He said teasingly.

I smirked. "We'll see." I grabbed his ankles and I pulled as hard as I could. He didn't move an inch.

"Is this what is supposed to happen when you drag me off? I don't think it's working very well." He laughed.

I scowled and pulled again as hard as I can. My hand slipped and I fell back onto my butt. I yelped and I rubbed my butt carefully. "Ouch, ouch, ouch, my bum's on fire!" I said.

Calum sat up and he tossed his head back and laughed. "My bum's on fire?" He laughed harder and I laughed with him.

I loved Calum's laugh. He either threw his head back or his body jerked forward as he laughed hard. When he does it, it makes a huge grin spread across my face. "Don't make fun of me!" I shouted, still laughing.

His laughs subsidised and mine did too. I stood up and stood in front of him. He smiled up at me and he grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. He grabbed me by my waist and then he sat me down on his lap.

"We need to go to sleep." I mumbled onto his neck.

"We can spare a few minutes." He says, his voice muffled by my hair. His nose traced my ear and down to my neck. I inhaled sharply as he kissed my ear. I leaned back and he laughed. "What is it?" He asks, his bright green eyes sparkling.

"Nothing. I just...." I didn't answer but I went back to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and he held me to his chest.

"Theo?" He whispered onto my lips.

"Yes Calum?" I answered, putting our foreheads together. His eyes closed and mine were stuck on his red lips.

"I want to touch you." He mumbled, his eyes opening.

"You are touching me." I said jokingly. I knew what he meant.

"Theo....for real. I can't wait." He said, his lips kissing my neck lightly.