I was sitting down leaning on the house as I heard Nora say, "Goku! W-What are you doing here!? You're being reckless like Ren right now!"

I chuckled happily as I said, "Yeah, I know, but I guess Ren isn't going to be reckless anymore. Isn't that right, Ren?"

They both got out of the bottom of the house, as Ren looked at me, Nora, and a dagger he held in his hand, while he gained a determined look to help his friends without his reckless actions.

I stopped both of them before him and Nora ran off to help Ruby and Jaune as I said, "Wait. Ren, listen, I want to lend you some of my energy. I know I can't be any help right now, but I need to help you four, no matter what. So if you guys aren't going to let me help you fight, then let me give you something to finish this fight."

Ren and Nora looked at each other, as they smiled at me while Ren grabbed my hand and said, "Alright, and thank you Goku, for everything."

I smiled as I then closed my eyes and focused, while I transferred some of my ki to Ren.

I could sense his power increase, as he then stood up and glared at the Nuckelavve.

Nora and Ren had soon got back together with Ruby and Jaune, as they began to formulate a plan.

I soon saw them each have a specific role towards this said plan, as Nora had taken down the horse part of the Nuckelavve with her hammer making it sink towards the ground. Ruby and Jaune were pinning down the Nuckelavve's stretchy arms with their very sharp and huge blades.

Ren had walked up to the monstrous Grimm, as it howled in pain right in front of his face. Agony was being sounded off from the Nuckelavve as Ren held his dagger and said with pride, "For my mother."

He quickly sliced off one of the Grimms arms making it scream even louder as Ren then said, "For my father."

He grabbed the wailing Grimms horn and sliced off the other arm making its body straighten up. Ren had finally then said, as he clenched his dagger and looked at the defeated Nuckelavve, "And for me...."

He focused his energy on his dagger creating a sharp pink glowing aura around it, while he swiftly sliced off the Grimms head leaving its lifeless body to then start disintegrate, while black ash went up in the air.

Ren looked like a huge weight on his back was completely relieved, as he breathed out calmly until he was tackled by a happily relieved Nora.

She was hugging him, while they were on the ground, as I chuckled a bit I saw all four of them together until we all heard flying ships heading our way.

I smiled as a few guys came out of the ship's coming towards the four, as I heard Ruby ask, "How did you know we were here?"

One of the Huntsmen responded, "We saw the smoke from far away, there hasn't been any life here in years."

Two of them had gone and picked up Qrow on to a stretcher, as I started to get up slowly until one of them helped me by putting one of my arms over their shoulders.

We had soon gotten into the air, as we were going through the clouds and sun setting sky.

I was with Ren and Nora in the same aircraft, as I smiled and looked at the two sitting next to each other in a way Nora would say, "Together, together, with Ren."

We soon caught sight of where we were heading since the beginning of our journey, Mistrial.

I chuckled as I said, "Looks like, we finally made it."

Ruby P.O.V

After we had made it to Mistrial, Uncle Qrow and Uncle Goku were sent to the hospital to get their injuries treated.