Kuroyuri

Goku P.O.V

Finally, we arrived at the village of Kuroyuri.

The problem was that it was in bad shape just like Oniyuri. Many of the buildings around here were destroyed and burned, which meant that it might've been impossible to find any supplies.

I was still carrying Qrow as Jaune then said a bit nervously, "So, this must be the place. It sure looks, abandoned."

Ruby then seemed a bit frightened too as she responded, "Yeah. Well, let's start looking I guess."

I looked around and saw an old nearby and burned up tree as I pointed out, "I'll go set down Qrow over there and keep an eye on him."

Ruby nodded at me as she then said, "Ok. You should get yourself some rest too Uncle Goku, you're still pretty injured."

I smiled at Ruby as I then made my way towards the tree and gently placed Qrow, as he leaned on it, while he had his hand placed near his stomach.

I decided to stay standing, as I just leaned on the tree, while I made sure nothing else was coming near us.

Soon a few minutes had passed, as Ruby and Jaune had come back, while Ruby looked like she was getting very worried.

Jaune had then said, "I wasn't able to find anything."

All of a sudden a loud roar was heard from far away, as Jaune held his hand on near his swords handle while Ruby reassured him, "Don't worry, it sounds like it's far away."

Ruby then said something which I never thought she would've spoken, "This is all my fault. I never should've dragged you all into this mess. None of you would've been hurt if it wasn't for me."

Jaune was confused as he smiled lightly at Ruby and said, "What? Ruby, you weren't the one who hurt Qrow or Goku. We came here with you willingly."

Ruby had her head down, as Jaune then placed his hand on her shoulder and said, "We lost Pyrrha. And you, you lost more than any of us could of ever lost. Ruby, we're here to fix things and make Remnant right again. And if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have been able to stick together as a team."

Ruby had then smiled at Jaune as she lifted her head up and looked at him.

I smiled at the two, as I then felt a bit worried about that roar. Ruby had then walked up to me and asked, "Uncle Goku, do you think you can keep looking over Uncle Qrow?"

I smiled brightly and said to Ruby, "Yeah, you bet I'll keep protecting my friend. And like I've told you, Jaune, Nora, Ren, and everyone who I've met and called my friend...."

I then crouched down to Ruby's height and placed my hands on her shoulders as I said, "...I'll always protect and never let them get hurt."

Ruby smiled at me as she then said, "Well, I'll make sure you don't get hurt either. We're family."

Jaune then walked up next to her as he smiled at me and said, "Same here. You've done so much ever since you came along with us, and we will keep a friend of ours safe."

I was always happy to help out my friends anytime, but one person didn't really see me as a friend. I chuckled as I looked up at the sky while I stood back up.

I was smiling as I then looked at Jaune and Ruby and said, "You know, I've actually had met someone who wasn't that willing to be friend's with me in the beginning, but I'm happy to say that he's changed since the day we decided to work together."

I kept on smiling happily as I laughed and then said, "Why don't I tell you two how it all happened."

19 Years Ago at Beacon Academy
Goku P.O.V