No Safe Haven

Goku P.O.V

I was gritting my teeth and clenching my fists, as I struggled to face the Nuckelavve.

It roared loudly with its ear piercing screech making it harder for me to stand, as Ruby and Jaune tried to stop me. Ruby frantically said worried, "Uncle Goku, stop! You need to get to safety with Uncle Qrow, or you both might end up getting more hurt."

I smirked a bit and chuckled as I said, "Don't worry, I'm going to make sure he doesn't get hurt, but I still have you four to protect. I don't care what I have to go through, I'm not letting any of you get hurt."

I started powering up until I transformed into a Super Saiyan, as I then soon started to increase my power.

The problem about this was that I felt my body weakening till I reverted back to my normal state. My hands shook as the Nuckelavve then swung both of its stretching arms, grabbing my shoulders, while it pulled me in and head butted me as I soon went flying.

It's arms were still on my shoulders, as the Nuckelavve slammed me on the ground next to Qrow. I then said weakly while I was pinned down by the Grimm, "Looks like that fight with Buu left me more injured then I thought."

I heard a painful scream coming from the Nuckelavve, as I felt ki being used by Jaune, Ruby, Ren, and Nora. They had used ki blasts, as I saw them getting ready for the Grimms fury.

I looked next to me and saw Qrow struggling to stay awake, as I then started to help him up slowly, while one of his arms was over my shoulder.

Soon the battle began, as they each had started to try and formulate a plan, while they maneuvered all around the Nuckelavve.

Jaune had gotten near me to help me out with Qrow until we were about to be attacked by the Nuckelavve.

All of a sudden, it was confused and started looking around for me and Jaune helping out an injured Qrow.

I noticed Ren using his aura on the ground, as me and Jaune quickly started getting Qrow out of the crossfire.

Ren must've been using his semblance, as me and Qrow were now behind one of the burned up buildings of Kuroyuri.

Before Jaune left, I saw Qrow grab his arm as he looked at him showing that he was intrusting him to protect his friends.

Jaune had told me quickly before leaving, "Goku, I'm going to need you to stay here alright. You need rest ok, and don't do anything risky."

He then ran away quickly to aid his friends, as I heard Qrow say something to me weakly, "Heh, I know, your not going to though."

I chuckled as I then sighed and said, "Yeah, you know I can't let them face this alone, this is my fight too. I trust them to take care of themselves, but I won't let them face this alone."

I had started to hear blades slice through the Nuckelavve, while it screeched as I also heard bullets fire off. I got worried, as I heard arguing and bickering over Ren being reckless, so that got me to get up faster.

I was leaning on one of the walls, as I closed my eyes and focused on Ren's aura. I struggled a bit to walk back to the battlefield  as I saw Nora and Ren under one of the houses.

I clenched my fists and focused hard on my ki, as I soon disappeared and reappeared near the house both Ren and Nora were under.

Looking towards Ruby and Jaune, I was seeing their struggle, as the Nuckelavve wasn't just some ordinary Grimm, it looked like its been through enough experience to adapt against its enemies, while it had countered a few of Ruby and Jaune's attacks.