I nodded as I then made my way towards the library until I started walking slowly, while hearing arguing and shouting from my father and General Ironwood.

I croutched down near the door of my father's study, as I had heard General Ironwood making it clear that he has now started to take huge actions without permission of the council.

It really sounded like he was going out of line, as I had heard him finally making his way towards the door until I grabbed my suitcase and backed away from the door.

For good measures, I summoned a glyph on the door knob to keep them from leaving. I had finally made my way to the library as I had called out very quietly, "Kline. Kline where are you?"

I started to get worried till a secret exit from one of the bookshelves opened entirely, as I saw Kline pop his head out. He signaled me to make my way towards him as he said, "Over here Miss Schnee, and please keep your voice down. I did say that I'd be here after all."

I smiled as I was now standing in front of him, while I noticed my uncle right behind him. I then hugged Kline as I soon let go and said, "Thank you, for everything Kline."

Kline smiled as Uncle Vegeta then walked up beside me and held his hand out in front of him. They both then shook hands, while Uncle Vegeta smiled and said, "Take care of yourself Kline, and make sure you keep this a secret. Wouldn't want to see you get the blame for all of this."

Kline nodded and said, "Vegeta, I trust you that you'll protect Weiss in her own time of need."

My Uncle Vegeta then chuckled as he said, "Of course, now then Weiss, let's get a move on to Mistral. Your sister will be waiting for us there."

I smiled at my uncle, as Kline had smiled at me and closed the door in front of us. I sighed as my Uncle Vegeta place his hand on my shoulder and said while smiling, "Don't worry, he'll be fine. And besides, I'm sure your sister would be thrilled to see you again."

I smiled and hugged my Saiyan uncle as he hugged me back. He let me go and looked at me as I said happily, "Yeah, I can't wait either."

Blake P.O.V

I was running back to my house while a one armed Piccolo was ahead of me, as he carried a wounded Sun.

We made it back, as I opened the door into my father's office, while I saw him and my mother at the couches as I said frantically, "Sun's hurt!"

Both my mother and father got up, as they were both in shock the moment they saw Piccolo walk in with a missing arm and while he carried Sun who had a wound on near his chest.

My father then went over to Piccolo, while my mother and I helped Sun towards the couches. Once we laid him on the couch, I heard Piccolo then say, while I felt his ki increase, "Stand back."

I looked at them both, while my father backed away, as Piccolo was powering up until he then yelled in strain. His sliced off arm then sprouted out a brand new arm, while it was coated in green slime.

He then sighed, as he moved his newly regrown arm up and down while I felt his ki which did not go down at all.

My family was completely surprised as Piccolo then said, "I'll be outside meditating, and make sure Sun is healed up."

He walked out as my mother then said, "Well, that's one way to treat a wound, and a missing limb."

I smiled lightly as I looked down at Sun who we then started to treat of his wounds.

It was soon morning, as I was finally awake the moment Sun had started to make noise and move around, since he had woken up first.

I quickly then said, "Sun! Hey, calm down, your hurt."

He had smiled lightly at me, as we both then soon had sparked a conversation, while I had started to feel like the same day I let Yang get hurt.

Everything I've been doing had been my fault, my fault that everyone I've ever known has gotten hurt. I felt convinced enough that I really felt like no one needs to be around me, but Sun never seems to be the one to agree with whatever I say.

He seemed to have gotten serious and told me, "You need to get that kind of thoughts out of your head and stop acting like your friends don't want you at all. We decided what we do, and you don't Blake."

He then sounded like he regained his confidence, as he raised his fist up but soon flinched saying, "Next time I see Ilia again, I won't be getting payback for you, it'll just be between me and her! Ow!"

I smiled and chuckled at Sun who showed his goffy nature until we both jumped, as we heard a sliding door fall down along with a thud from someone falling down with it.

Me and Sun saw that it was my own mother eavesdropping on our privacy as she tried to play it out by saying, "Oh! Well, look sweetheart, he's awake!"

My father then said as he placed his fingers on his temple, "Oh Kali, please."

I pouted as I was embarrassed by my mother's action, while Sun waved and chuckled, "Hi Mrs B."

My father had then walked towards me and placed a scroll in front of me on the tea table as he said, "You two were right, that spy had important information that could've ended up straight to the White Fang."

I looked at what was once Ilia's scroll as Sun then said, "What are we going to do?"

My father had then went on and said, "The White Fang needs to be destroyed, once and for all."

I stood up as I then said, "No. We're going to take it back."

Soon enough someone who seemed to have been meditating for a good while walked inside, as he had his arms crossed while he was smiling lightly.

Piccolo had then said to me and Sun, "You two sound like you've made your decisions. So, are we heading out to Mistral?"

I smiled at Piccolo and said to him, "Where else would we go?"

Goku P.O.V

I was resting next to Qrow, as I then suddenly felt something dark and menacing near us.

I looked over towards the roaring was coming from, as Ruby and Jaune were listening in on it too. All of a sudden I had felt Nora and Ren's ki near us, as I heard them already running up towards us.

I could hear them both, as Ruby and Jaune saw both Nora and Ren hear, now reunited with each other, while Ruby asked confused and worried, "Ren? What's wrong?"

I could hear Ren in complet stress, "No, no, no."

I finally spotted the thing that had made that noise, as I got up to my feet and stood between Ruby and Jaune, while they turned around and were now looking at the Nuckelavee.

I was glaring at the deformed and demonic looking Grimm as I then said, "Looks like you found yourself another battle, but this one, will be the very last one you'll ever fight!"

It had spears and arrows on its back, as it then screeched a loud sound making it clear that it's ready for this fight.