I had then walked over towards our shead and opened it, as it revealed a tarp covering over something that reminded me of myself very much.

I removed the tarp revealing my motorcycle in all of its glory.

Me leaving like this may be the wrong thing for me to do, especially since my dad would then have to come after me too. I was startled a bit as I heard someone behind me say, "You seem to be going somewhere."

I turned around and looked at my dad who was leaning against the entrance of the shead, as he had his arms crossed, while I then smiled and said, "You know you won't stop me."

He chuckled and said, "Yeah, I know. But I guess I just didn't want another goodbye on a letter again."

He then looked at me and asked, "Yang, where are you going?"

I was surprised to be asked about that, as I shrugged a bit while my dad then said, "Qrow has told you before about Ravens whereabouts, but you've heard about her in a small amount of time. On the other hand, Ruby is heading her way to Hevan. So, I'll ask you again. Where are you going?"

I was being hesitant until I heard someone behind my dad say, "You won't be going alone."

I looked over my dad, as I saw my grandma walking towards us.

She seemed to have tied her hair into a pony tail while she wore her signature orange gi with her own pair of orange shorts, shoes, pink under shirt along with her blue waist and wrist sashes, as my dad then said surprised, "Lucy?"

My Grandma Lucy then smiled brightly at me and my dad as she said, "Tai, I'll make sure Yang has someone to at least keep an eye on her. Along with me helping you get to wherever it is you're going."

My dad chuckled as I pouted a bit and crossed my arms and said, "Is that really why your coming along grandma?"

She chuckled and then rubbed her hand on my head as she said, "Well it's also to help you keep up with your flying since you need some work on that, along with me wanting to help out on this situation. I thought it might be time I finally take action again, especially since I'll be able to do it next to my grand daughters and my son."

I looked at her and smiled while she smiled back at me as she asked, "So, where are we heading?"

I smiled brightly and said, "I think I've got a good idea where we're heading to."

Weiss P.O.V

It was the middle of the night, as I poked my head out of my room and looked around to see if anyone else was awake.

I walked out with my briefcase as I whispered, "Klien, where are you?"

Kline had appeared from the corner of the hall, as he gestured for me to follow him. I then walked silently but quickly next to him as I asked him, "Where's Uncle Vegeta?"

Kline had whispered to me, "He's waiting for you at the secret exit. Lucky he was able to play off being dead asleep since General Ironwood is here and speaking with your father."

I smiled lightly and said, "I never thought he'd actually pull off doing something like that, but I guess Uncle Vegeta is full of surprises isn't he?"

Kline chuckled quietly and said, "Yes, he's always been grumpy but really cares deeply about you and your sister. That right there shows how much dedication he puts to make sure you and your sister don't endure anymore from your own father."

I kept on smiling happily, as Kline had then reached out for his scroll and answered it, "Yes Master Whitley? Why yes I'll be right there."

He turned it off and put it away as he then pointed out and instructed, "Go to the library, I'll meet you there with your uncle."