C 19: Kiss

IU POV

I am doomed. How can they find me on the middle of nowhere?? Wait scratch that we're with a crowd of people right now but still!! I was gone for sooo long (It was one day) that they could have forgotten about me already.

"Jieun-ah, Jieun-ah?" I quickly went back to my senses and went back to the reality I didn't want to go to.

"Ne?" I said looking at Kyungsoo.

He smiled and put me into an embrace. "We were so worried about you!" he said breaking the hug and holding my shoulders with his hands.

"You guys were...? But why??" I don't mean that much to them do I?

"Because you mean so much to us!" What the- does he read minds now?

"I shouldn't mean that much..." I muttered.

"You do! Now please come back home with us. We need you there, it feels empty. When we heard that you ran away all of us were so worried! You're our source of energy, so please come back home with us." That just hit me with the feels oh gosh. Tears were forming and I couldn't hold them back.

I looked at Kyungsoo and nodded yes to him, I looked over him and see Baekhyun he looked at me with his sincere eyes and mouth the words "thank you for coming back" I smiled at him.

"Come on, lets go!" Kyungsoo said and walk back with the boys, I followed his lead and ended up next to Baekhyun.

Minutes walking I feel another hand holding mines. I looked next to me and see a shy looking Baekhyun. Why is he so cute? I asked myself. He looked at me and smiled, I couldn't help but blush. Luckily we were at the end of the boys so they couldn't see us. 

We finally made it back to the house and everyone went into their rooms exhausted except for me and Hyunie. Without noticing my hand was still intertwined with Baekhyuns. 

"Hyung, Noona...what are you guys doing?" I looked up and see Sehun with a confused look, baek and I both looked down at our hands. We quickly let go hands and cleared our throat.

"Jieunie said that her hand hurts so...I deCIDED TO MASSAGE IT FOR HER! YEAH MASSAGE HEr hand...ha her hand." Baekhyun quickly said.

Next thing you know Sehun runs up to me and grabs my hand.

"NOONA ARE YOU OKAY?? It must have been tough being alone *fake sobbing* I promise that I will never let you go like that ever again okay?" 

"O-okay Sehun-ah, thank you for worrying so much" I said awkwardly.

"No problem! Anyways, how did you survive alone out there??" He said curiously. I chuckled and answered him but leaving out that part that the last who took me in WAS MY MOM.

We were talking and talking but it went to a sudden stop once we heard someone cleared their throat. Me and Sehun both jerked our head to the side to see Baekhyun.

"Oh you're still here tsk" Sehun said.

"Yah is that how you talk to your hyung?? Now go to sleep it's late!" Baek said annoyed.

"Aish fine!" he brushed his hands through his hair and looked at me. "Goodnight Noona~"

"Goodnight!"

As he left it was only me and Baekhyun. This tension between us is sure awkward.

I cleared my throat and spoke.

"Uh...I guess I'll get going too. Good night Hyunie!" I turned around with my back facing him and walked towards my room until a hand grabbed onto my wrist.