C 6: Sleepover!!

IU POV~~

Sleeping in the Exo's house. Sleeping in the Exo's house. Sleeping in the Exo's house. Wow....I made it this far. I  never thought I would be meeting them like this but wow. Thank the Lord's for the broken pipes!!! 'It may be a good thing for you but it isn't for me!!' What do you mean? 'I have to stay with my cousin' That's a good thing isn't it? 'Yeah but my cousin is a complete psycho!' If only you can be where I'm at right now haha 'Can I??' NOOO THESE BOYS BELONG TO ME AHAHHAH YOU THOUGHTTT. 'Whatever! NOW GO TO SLEEP AND DON'T THINK ABOUT EXO!!' Awww....but I know you like seeing them!! 'HA YOU THOUGHT' Hmph...GOOD NIGHT. After saying good night I layed down on the couch and stared at the ceiling. I wonder what mom and dad are doing right now.

PRESENT DAY~~

"Zzzzzzzzzzzz"

"Give me some blanket!!" Jieun's dad whispered yelled to his wife

"Zzzz haha zzzzz"

"Aishhh I'm out!" (I'm two out!) Jieun's dad said and got up off the bed and slept on the couch in the living room.

Yup...he was used to it.

PAST~~

I hope they are doing well though...well let's go to sleep and wake up to handsome faces in the morning. HOURS LATER. "Jieunie~~wake up" One of the guys said. "Mom...five more minutes please!" I said in my raspy voice. "Woah...she sounded sexy..." "Yah Sehun!!" A guy said and I heard a slap. "Ow!! Hyung!!" Sehun yelled. His yelling made my eyes open slowly. I yawned and stretched my arms out. "Whewww I had a good sleep! Eomma what about you?" I said and looked to my side. Instead of seeing my mom I saw two guys instead. "AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed "WAEEEEEEEE" They both said. I sat up quickly and looked around the house. Then it hit me....I'm still in the past. Woohooo. "You're finally up!!" Sehun said. "Ne..." I said and blushed. I turned my head so they won't see me blush. "Oh...what's wrong Jieun-shi?" Chen asks me. "Ohhh nothing!!" I said and slapped his shoulder playfully. "Woah...it been years since a girl touch me!" Chen whispered yelled. I was surprised, they usually get touched a lot by fan girls though...oh wait this is the past, they don't have that many fans yet. "Hyung...stop being so creepy." Sehun said. Chen cleared his throat. "Anyways...breakfast is ready and we already ate so you can eat your breakfast now." "Hold on...what time is it??" "11:36." Chen said. "WHAT THAT LATE?!"

"Yup...what have you been doing waking up this late huuuuuhhhh?" A flashback appeared and it was them all shirtless...what? Isn't that normal? "Jieun?" Chen said. I looked at him in the eyes but then the flashback appeared again but this time it was only Chen being shirtless. Curse my dirty mind!! I instantly blushed and turn my face to the side. "Uhhhh I'll go eat breakfast right now!!" I said and got off the couch. "Okay, anyways me and Sehun will be upstairs with the boys, you can join us when you are done." "Okay..." They went upstairs and I sat down at the table. I wonder who cooked this....hmmm I bet it was my little penguin!! After all he is the mommy in the group. Wait hold on scratch that it's actually Su mommy.

I picked up my fork and started eating the eggs. "Mmm!! It's so good!" I said and ate some more. "I'm glad you like it!" I hear someone say. I look over at the stairs and see Kyungsoo. "I knew it was you who cooked it!" His eyes widen. "How?" "Because you're always the one cooking on the shows!!" "Shows? What do you mean?" Show?? Cot Dammit!! "Did I say show?? Aha..I mean ughhh. REMEMBER! I met you at the super market!!" "Oh yeah the market...but you never know if I was at the market to get one of the boys ingredients to make food!" He said. I started laughing. "Ahahahaha you're funny kyungsoo, I bet none of them even know which food is which!!" I said still laughing. He then started laughing with me. "You're right! They don't even know half of the food I make for them!!" Kyungsoo said. Ahaha....EXO members except for Kyungsoo cooking? Ahahaha that will never be seen in a million years! I started eating my eggs more and more until it was all gone. "Awww my eggs are gone..." "I'll cook more for you!" "Oh no it's okay! I'm done eating!" I said. "Well uhh here let me wash your plate!" Kyungsoo said. "Oh no!! I can do it!" "No no. You washed all our dishes the last time, let me pay you back, now let me do it." I nodded my head and let him take the plate.

He went to the sink and started washing my plate. All I can see was his backside. So manly!! And his broad shoulders!! He's not my squishy penguin anymore!! Before I even knew it, I started biting my lips and stared at his manly back. I was zoning out. "Jieun?" I got surprised and bit my lip very hard. "Owww!!" I yelled. "Are you okay?!?" He said and came over to look at me. I looked up at him and I see his eyes widen. "Waeyo?" I asked him. "Y-your lips are bleeding" "Ehhh?!?" I licked my lips and tasted blood. I instantly went to room thinking of was the restroom. "THATS NOT THE RESTROOM THATS--" "AHHHHH" Me and Chanyeol both screamed. "YAH PERVERT!!!" "I AM SO SORRY" I said and closed the door "Chanyeols room..." Kyungsoo said. Omg he was shirtless. SHIRTLESS. AHHHHH MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. I turned and looked at Kyungsoo. I cleared my throat and calmed down. "Where's the restroom....?" "Down the hallway to your left..." "THANK YOUU" I said while running to the restroom. I closed the door and locked it so fast, I leaned my back in the door to catch my breath. Chanyeol. *INHALE* SHIRTLESS *EXHALE* 1 member down 8 more to go!! Oh yess I was thinking dirty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See you on the next one ^3^~~