C 17: Her

IU POV

Oh no, what am I going to do? I can't be talking to her! I can't be with her or else...she will disappear!

"Eomma!" shit. I covered my mouth quickly. Why did I say that?!?

She laughed it off. "What? Do you want see your mom now?"

"It's not that...it's just...never mind" I said awkwardly.

"You can tell me whenever you want to go home, I will drop you off!" I smiled and nodded my head.

Wow even in the past she is still the same, so nice and caring. I know I can't stay with her but I don't want to leave. She is my mom for God sake, what can I do?

"Have you ate yet?" she asked.

"No, not yet"

"Then stay put! I'll go make something for us since I didn't eat yet either!" she said while rushing to the kitchen.

"You can look around the house if you want!" I hear her say from the distance.

I look around the house and for some reason it's like I have been living here my whole life. The house is just like the present. Same hallways, same colored walls, same everything! Heol, have we been living in this house for centuries? Some things just never change!

I go to where the attic is and look up. I smiled at the thought of how I went up there.

~~FLASHBACK~~

"Be careful up there, there's a lot of bugs up there you know." my dad says. "Gwenchana appa I'm not scared of them anymore." I said.

"Wow my little girl is not scared anymore" "Well I'm not so little anymore" I said as I made it to the top. "Okay appa I'm up here now thanks for holding the latter" "No problem, call me when you're coming back down okay?" "Okay" I said.

~~FLASHBACK ENDS~~

I chuckled lightly while trying to hold my tears back. The memories in this house are so unforgettable. I can never let them go.

"Agashi? Where are you?"

I look back and walked towards her. "I'm still here! Hehe!"

She smiled lightly. "Well the food is done, let's go eat!" "Ne..." I followed her to the table and there was so much food prepared.

"Woahh..."

"Wae?"

"Nothing, it's just that...you prepared so much food!" I said looking at all the food carefully.

"Ayyee a skinny girl like you should eat well!" she said.

That reminds me...

~~ISSA ANOTHER FLASHBACK~~

"Wow! Eomma, you didn't have to prepare this much food!" I said looking at all the food.

"Wae? Nae aegi should eat well! She said while giving me a bowl of rice.

~~FLASHBACK ENDS~~

"Ya, why are you dozing off for? Come on let's sit!" she said grabbing arm and sitting down.

I bring my hands together and said let's eat well in my mind and began to dig in!

Time keepers POV-

"Let's eat well!" I hear in my mind. I sit up from my bed immediately after hearing her voice. Let's eat well? Did someone help her out? Thank god! Wait why am I relieved? She disrespected me, she deserved it, she did it upon herself! Ha! Serves her right.