C 15: Feelings

IU POV

A couple of days past and everything is going well. Samcheon comes time to time and it's a pain in the ass! You better not do this! You better not do that! I mocked in my head. Ugh I get it already!

I know he is worried but he needs to get out of my head! I'm having headaches because of him! Anyways the boys treat me well of course. All of a sudden I became the queen here, I like it though! They actually listen to me unlike my....friends.

Anyways I was still in Chanyeols room or should I say MY room to take a quick nap. The food that Kyungsoo and me made for dinner was quite hefty. When I woke up I realized that it was 8:30 PM. Heol how can I go back to sleep when I'm not tired anymore.

I looked out the window and the street lights were shining bright. It was beautiful, blending in with the starry night sky. I opened the window to feel the wind blowing in my face. The warm wind felt so nice. I closed my eyes and just hummed to a melody.

I was still humming to the melody until a bug flew onto my face. I stumbled back and fell on my butt. "Owww!! Aishh so embarrassing jinja!!" I stood up and closed the window, so much for a peaceful night.

All of a sudden I got thirsty from humming for too long. I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen. I took out a glass cup and poured some water in it. I started chugging the water so fast. "Ahh water has never tasted so good!" I said refreshed.

"Bwo? Hahaha! Jieun you really make me laugh!" I hear a voice say. I look back and see Baekhyun. "Oh! You're not asleep yet?" I asked him. "Nope! I came down for the same reason as you did" He said as he got closer to me.

Oh no...please don't do this right now. He was getting closer and closer while looking at me with his dreamy eyes. I was holding my breath, but I can hear my heart beating loudly. I closed my eyes really hard expecting him to-aishhh don't think like this!!

Huh??? What is this?? I open my eyes and look down, he took my cup. Ahhh what a relief!! I see him pour water into the cup I used and bring it up to his mouth. Omo omo! He just- INDIRECT KISS!!

He looked at me with a smirk. "Thank you!" He said shaking the cup in his hand and walking towards the sink. I ran quickly to him. "I'll wash it!! Give it to me!" I said reaching over for the cup.

As I reached over he raised the cup over our heads. "Bwoya!! Give it to me!" I said while jumping up. "I'll give it to you unless you call me Oppa!" I stopped jumping and looked at him with surprised eyes.

He smiled and brang his ear towards my mouth. "Come on its just one word! Now say it! O...PPA!" He said emphasising the "Ppa". "O...o- Aish I can't!" I said annoyed. He moved his head to look at me. He mouthed the word "Oppa" and rushed me to say it.

I closed my eyes and sighed, I opened them and looked at him in the eyes. "Oppa! May I have the cup please?" I said with awkward Aegyeo. Not my best but at least I tried.

He busted out laughing. "Yah! Jieun-ah you are so funny! Ahh here, here you can have the cup now!" he said and gave me the cup. Finally! We been fighting over the damn cup for ten minutes!

As soon as I washed the cup I started walking towards my room. As I reached the door knob I see a hand on my wrist. I looked up instantly and saw...omg what does he want now?? "Yah! What do you want? Another cup fight? Or you want me to call you oppa again?" I asked Baekhyun annoyed.

"Aha...mian, but I need to talk to you, follow me." There was no reason to follow him when he is basically dragging me to the backyard porch. "Baekhyun. What are we doing out here late at night?"

"I just need to let my feelings out right now"

"What feelings?" I said taking a seat next to him.

"Remember when you were going to leave back to your original house?"

"Mmhm...but why did you guys come back??"

"Well...long story but (PREPARE FOR A LONG PARAGRAPH TOLD BY BAEKHYUN) I just didn't feel right when you left. You changed our lives so much especially mines. At first I just thought you were just like all the other girls, just simple. But you changed my perspective drastically and the more I look at you the more I see how beautiful you are. I couldn't imagine you being somewhere else it was like you belong to be with us. More likely it was like you should belong with me. I like you Jieun-ah and I hope you feel the same too."

I looked at him with teary eyes. I wanted to say I felt the same too, but this damn rule was too much.

"Ya-yah Jieun-ah! Was my confession that good? Don't cry!" He said while wiping the tears off my face.

If only I can tell him. I wanted to tell him so many things but I can't just end things like this. What made me cry more was when he embraced his arms around me.

'Tomorrow we are talking.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See you in the next one ^3^~~