C 9: Amusement Park Pt. 1

You guys like the new cover? I would like to thank avrilyra once again for this amazing masterpiece.

~~Authornim Lily~~

Jieun POV

We finally arrived at the amusement park, it took a good thirty minutes getting there. As we got our all access to rides pass, we walked around. "Woaahh Hyung!! Let's ride that!" Sehun said to Kai. "Go alone." He said. "Sheesh fine. Mmm...NOONA!!" "What??" "LET'S GO ON THAT RIDE TOGETHER!!" He said grabbing my arm and dragging me to the roller coaster.

My stomach instantly felt queasy and I didn't want to say anything cause I don't want to ruin the fun for Sehun. Ajusshi help me please!! I said in my mind and looked back at him. Ajusshi!! Heol...HOW CAN YOU LAUGH AT ME!! I yelled in my mind as I saw Ajusshi laughing silently to himself. Me and Sehun arrived at the line waiting to go on.

How am I going to do this? Luckily I didn't eat anything or else I would throw up during the ride. Inhale, exhale, that's all you got to do.

"Noona! Aren't you excited to ride this?" "Huh? Uhhh yeah haha..." I said.

I am doomed. As the line got shorter my hands started sweating, I see the other boys looking at us and saying good luck and have fun on the ride. If only they knew!

Oh no. Its our turn now, dear Lord if you are hearing this prayer right now please spare my life one more time! "Come on Noona let's sit right here!" Sehun guiding me to the seat. I say down with my heart beating so fast.

Think of dogs, think of unicorns, think of money, THINK OF ALL THE THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!

3....2....1 GOOOO

"OMMMMAAAA!! I'M SORRY I HAVE SINNED!! I DESERVE THIS!" I yelled as the ride zoomed up and then right back down.

"WOOOO NOONA THIS IS FUN!!" Sehun said with his arms flying up to the sky. I closed my eyes shut that they could have stayed together forever.

"NOONA OPEN YOUR EYES!! YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON THE VIEW!" I shook my head left and right so hard I swear I felt my brain also moving. "COME ON NOONA!! THE RIDE IS ALMOST DONE JUST OPEN YOUR EYES!" Sehun yelled.

Just for Sehun. I open my eyes slowly and as my eyes fully open we were at the very top about to drop down 40 feet. Oh no Its going down.

"AAHHHHHH BITCHHH SHIT FUCKK SHIT SHIT SHIT HOLY MOTHER OF GOD AHHHHH" I cursed as we went down fast. After going down the ride finally ended.

My soul just left my body. I just sat there with strands of hair covering my face which is all pale. "Come on Noona! Let's get out." Sehun said. I have no energy to move though.

He took my hand and helped me stand up and then he put my right hand around his shoulder and he put his left arm around my waist. *DOOGEN DOOGEN* (That's the sound of a heart beating if you didn't know. LMAOO FAILL)

I hit my chest a couple of times to stop my heart beating fast. "What's wrong Noona?" "Hmm? Uhh nothing Sehun-shi..." I said. "Drop the formal speech" "Huh?" "Just call me Sehun!" He said. I nodded my head and we continued to walk to where the other boys were.

"How was the ride Jieun-shi?" Chen asked me. "Well it was fun!" I responded. Except for the parts where I had to yell so hard. "Now should we all go on a ride together?" Chanyeol said. "Mmm...how about that one?" Xiumin said pointing to a ride where you start from the bottom and then it moves up all the way to the top very fast. I swallowed hard again, ughh, it's so high up there.

"Let's go!" Suho said. The boys followed but Ajusshi held me back. "We will catch up with you guys later I have to talk with Jieun for a second!" Ajusshi said. All the boys nodded their head and continued walking.

"What is it Ajusshi?" I asked. "What did Sehun do to make your heart beat fast?" O.O "N-nothing!" "Jieun, you can't fool me. Now let's go back with them." He said and walked past me.

I slowly followed behind him and sighed. "Hey they are back!" Sehun pointed out. "Hurry!! It's almost our turn!" Xiumin yelled. I smiled and made my walking pace faster. We got in line with them and started waiting again.

"Jieun-shi, they said that this ride goes all the way up to 70 feet! Can you believe it?" Baekhyun said. O.O "70 feet?!? Omana sesange!" I said with my eyes popping out once again.

"Yup! So let's sit together okay?" Hyunie said. I looked at him and smiled "Okay." "It's our turn! Let's go" Baekhyun said and grabbed my hand and picking a seat.

Let's prepare to scream again shall we? I sat down and the worker set the handle bar in front of me, I grip on tightly and breathed heavily with my eyes close. "Gwenchana Jieun-shi, I'm right next to you!" Baek said. I open my eyes and smiled at him. "Thank you Baekhyun-shi"

Alright the ride is starting. We can do this! 1...2...3 GOOO!

I FEEL IT IN MY STOMACH AHHHH! "AHHHHHHHH OMMMAAA!!" I yelled and I hear Baekhyun screaming and laughing because of me. Baekhyun grabbed my hand and continued to scream again.

Not again. COME ON I'M ON A RIDE RIGHT NOW I CAN HAVE A HEART ATTACK AND DIE ANY MINUTE! YOU KNOW WHAT JUST LET ME DIE! "AHHHHH!!" I yelled again as the ride went down fast.

Finally it's over! I just died a second time. My hair is just all over the place, it looks like seaweed. They took off the handle bar and I jumped off stumbling a little. I looked over to see the other members but I felt someone staring at me.

Ajusshi. I guess he figured out that my heart beated fast again. 'Figure something out or else we will move out of their house immediately' My eyes hit the ground, I faced Ajusshi again and I nodded my head and walked out.

"ONE MORE RIDE THEN WE WILL HEAD OUT TO EAT!" Suho yelled. "Come on Jieun-shi!" Baekhyun said and grabbed my hand. These are fangirl feels and nothing else!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! See you in the next one ^3^~~