C 2: THE PAST?!?

IU POV~

W-where am I? I slowly got up and see myself in a bed and a totally different room. This is not my room. WHERE AM I?? How in the hell did I get here?!? "You're awake" I hear a man's voice say.

I swear I jumped all the way to the ceiling hearing him. I calmed down and looked behind me seeing a guy probably in his 40's. "W-who are you?" I said. "Don't worry, I wont harm you." As he said that I narrowed my eyes at him making sure he wasn't gonna do anything like oh you know STABBING ME AND CUTTING MY BODY OPEN AND EATING MY GUTS OR ANYTHING!

"Haha...you don't need to worry about that. Also for sure not a cannibal." Bwoya...he can hear my thoughts?!? "For sure can!" Heol...but who is this guy anyways?? "I am the time keeper Song Il Kook!" Time keeper?? Time keeper my ass. "Well I know it is hard to believe but it's true!" "S-so you're telling me that...you are the time keeper?" 

"Indeed I am!" He said. "Annnnd what do you exactly do?" I asked. "I balance the past and present! As in whoever transport into the past, there is a risk that the person can make a huge change in the present!" Huge change? "How would they do that?"

"Well once they get transported in the past, just like you did, they--" "WAIT!! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?" "Well, if someone from the present gets transported into the past, for instance you, there can be a chance that they might do something modern wise in the past and it will change the present drastically." I'm...in the past?!?

"No no no no no!! This can't happen!" I said as I got off the bed walking back and forth. Why am I here?!? No! How did I get here?? "Remember the watch necklace you had?" I stopped walking once he said that. I had a quick flashback of having the watch necklace in my hand.

I turned around looking at him very confused. "Do you?" He asked. I nodded my head up and down really fast. "YES, YES I DO!!" I said.

"The watch necklace....it's the reason why you are here." I plopped down on the floor and laid my back on the wall. How?!? How can this happen to me?!? Hold on! I got on my feet again and faced the so called Time Keeper.

"What does the watch necklace have to do with this?!?" "Remember when you were turning the knob that controls the arrow?" I nodded my head. "Well the minute hand...it landed on the 12 three times." "12? 3?" "Right, left, right. The minute hand passed the 12 three times. Meaning the moon embracing the sun."

Moon embracing the sun? Like the drama?? "Well...not really." Oh yeah he can read my thoughts...how fun. "H-how long will I stay in the past?" I asked. "It depends..." "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT DEPENDS?!? AREN'T YOU THE TIME KEEPER?!?" "Well, yes I am but--" "BUT WHAT?!?" "No one has ever found a way back..." Tears escaped from my eyes. If no one has ever found a way back...then that means I will live in the past forever! And that means I can't see mom or dad again!! 

"I am truly sorry that you can't see them again but...you will have to live here for now. Also there are 2 rules you must never break!" I looked up at him. "What are they?" "One, you must never tell anyone you are from the future and two, falling in love with someone is prohibited."

Falling in love...ha, like I would do that. "Now remember those rules." He said. "What happens if I break them?" "If you ever break them...you will transport back to present and forget everything that has ever happen." "Hold on...I thought you said no one ever found a way back?!?"

"No one has ever found a way back safely..." "What do you mean?" "You can die if you ever try breaking them." "DIE?!?" "Yes..." What have I got myself into?!? No no no!! "So...you're saying whoever went to the past before had died breaking the rules?!?" "Unfortunately yes." 

I finally calmed down about this whole transporting to the past thing and was left in the room alone. I heard a knock on the door but I didn't say anything, next thing you know the Time Keeper just went in.

I looked at him but looked down again not wanting to talk. "I'm going out" He said. He was going to walk away until I stopped him. "Where are you going?" I asked him, I don't want to stay in here alone but then again it's a safe zone. He turned back at me and said "I'm going out to buy some food" Food?

After all this talking, I sure am hungry now. "Would you like to go with me?" He asked "Tch...why would I want to go? Especially with a stranger!" As I said that my stomach growled. I looked down at my stomach and cursed in my mind. Why the fuck does it have to be now?!?

I looked at him again and saw a smile on his face. "So, do you want to come along?" "Sure." I said and got up and walk towards him. "Wait hold on." He said and I stopped walking. "Waeyo?" I asked. "Your clothes". I looked down and saw nothing wrong with them. "What about them?" "You cannot go out like that!"

"What do you mean?!? It's only ripped skinny jeans and a graphic tee...what's wrong with it?" "What's wrong with it?!? It's the 1960's!!" 1960's?!? "YES THE 1960'S!! AND THEY ARE ALL ABOUT FASHION!" "Fashion?? That's my occupation and how is this--" I pointed at my outfit "not fashion?!?"

"Well in modern time that might be considered fashion but here that is considered as a psychopath!" Psychopath...heol. "Yeah a psychopath so I advise you to change." "How am I going to change when I don't have any clothes here?!?"

He pointed at something behind me, I turned back and see a closet full of bright colors. This is what they wear?? So...bright and tacky. "Well if you are going to live here from now on, you would have to wear those clothes for now.

I'll be waiting for you" He said and left the room. I walked to the closet looked at all the clothes. This is so not fashion. "YES IT IS!!" I hear him yell from outside. Curse him and his ability to read my mind!! "HEARD THAT ONE TOO!" "YEAH YEAH!!" I shouted back at him. I quickly grabbed a dressed and changed. Then I went out of the room and saw the Time Keeper. "Now let's go shall we?" "Whatever..." I said and followed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See you in the next one ^3^~~