C 7: Performance

IU POV~

I was still in the restroom looking at my lip. “It's not that bad…” I said to myself. “Ahhh! Who am I kidding? My lip is fucking busted!!” I yelled. Then I heard a knock on a door. “It's me Kyungsoo...uhh can you open the door?” I opened the door and saw Kyungsoo with a first aid kit. “Come let's go out there and treat your lip” “Okay…” We went to the living room and sat on the couch. He opened the kit and got some ointment. “I can do it by myself” I said and reached for the ointment. As I was trying to grab it he moved his hand back. “Just stay still and let me do it” He said. “But I can do it…” I said. He stared at me like he was my dad and I was the child who did something wrong. If looks can kill I would be dead. “Okay….” I said giving up. He twisted the cap and squeezed some ointment on his finger. I shut my eyes tightly so I won't feel the pain.

I was waiting for him to put it on my lip but he didn't. I opened my eyes slowly to see what he was doing. He was just staring at me. “Kyungsoo?” I said. He then blinked his eyes and cleared his throat. “Sorry I...never mind.” He said and left. “What was that?” I asked myself. I shrugged and got the ointment and put some on my lips. “Ah fuck that hurts!” I said dabbing the ointment on. Why did I even bite my lip that hard?? “Hyung I swear she sounded so sexy!!” “Sehun please stop telling me this!” “Ahh hyung!! If you heard her voice to you would think the same too!” Sehun said when they arrived downstairs. “What are they talking about?” I whispered to myself as I see them standing there. “Sehun!” “Hyung!!” Sehun said and met my eyes. “Oh!!! Are you done eating breakfast?” Sehun said sitting next to me on the couch. “Yeah I did it was ver--” “WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR LIP??” “Huh? Oh uhh it's nothing!!” “Nothing?!? We need to call the doctor!!” Why do they take small injuries so seriously?? I looked at Kai and his face was filled with disgust. Oh yeah we cleared things up about me not being his girlfriend. “Sehun please it's going to heal trust me!” I said giving him a smile.

“You're so pretty…” Sehun said. “Eh? Me?” “HUH? Uhh...YOU DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING!” He said leaving while pushing Kai with him. I was left dumbfounded but Sehun called me pretty! ME. I put all the things away and laid down on the couch. I was just staring at the ceiling thinking. What was I thinking of? Well I was thinking of a way to go back to the present. As much as I don't want to since THE Exo is here, I don't want to stay here forever and not see my parents at all. Even if I haven't seen them in three years, I don't want to be away from them forever. I felt tears going down to my ears just thinking of them. I closed my eyes and sang a song in my head I composed. I was still singing until I heard at least 2 guys singing together. Then another guy sang. I opened my eyes and sit up. “What the--” Are they singing right now?? Omg!! They are! I got off the couch and tiptoed to the stairs, I went up the stairs carefully trying not to make any sounds. As I reached to the second to last stair I stopped and look around the corner. I see them! Why are they soooooo hot?! Witchcraft man, it's always witchcraft. They were still singing and I was still watching them while drooling. After they were done I went up that one stair and started clapping. “YOU GUYS WERE SO GOOD JJANG!!” “Jjang?” They all asked themselves. “I mean good! Good!” “Ahhh” They said. That was too close.

“So what song were you guys singing?” I asked. “We were just singing one of our own songs” Suho said. No wonder they're so talented, they make their own songs! “Wow that's cool” I said. “Jieun-shi...why won't you sing us a song?” Baekhyun said. “Eh?!? ME? Ahahaa I can't sing” “Why are you lying? Your voice sounds like an angel from heaven!!” Baekhyun said. Aishhh why did he have to hear me sing in the kitchen that day? “You can sing?” Sehun asked me. “No” “Noona!! Come on sing for us! Just one song!” Sehun said. “Sehun, don't pressure her” D.O said. “Aniya gwenchanayo Kyungsoo-shi! I-I’ll sing...just one song” “Yaayyy!” They all said except for D.O. “Do you have a guitar?” I asked. “I have one! I'll go get it for you in my room!” Chanyeol said. “Oh thank you” I said and Chanyeol went to get his guitar. Then I suddenly remembered something….I saw Chanyeols abs! I turned around so the guys wouldn't see me blushing. Huhu!! Ahh that is something I will always remember. I turn around again to face the boys again. Their faces looks so confused. “Waeyo?” I asked. “Nothing” They all said together. “Here is the guitar” I hear Chanyeol coming up the stairs. As he makes it up, he hands me the guitar. “Thank you” I said getting the guitar. I sit on the chair and crossed my legs. I cleared my throat and started strumming the guitar strings to see if they were tuned right. “Okay…” I said and took a deep breath.

Here goes nothing. I strummed the guitar strings and played the chords. I started singing nervously,I try to stop stammering on the chords so I close my eyes. As I closed my eyes I see two figures, my mom and my dad smiling happily to me. Oh how much I miss them. As I see them smiling I sing more confidently and play the guitar diligently. I keep my eyes closed for the rest of the song while I imagine my parents being the audience. As I finished the song I slowly opened my eyes knowing they boys probably left because of my bad singing. Instead I see all of their faces looking amazed. “WOOW JIEUN-SHI YOU ARE SO AMAZING AT SINGING!” Xiumin said. They actually like my voice? “Jieun-shi! Your singing is very good even though I was zoning out on half of it...haha..ha” Lay said. “It's okay Yixing-shi” I said while laughing. “Why won't you perform like us?” Suho said. “I can never do that!” I said. “Waeyo?” “I have stage fright that's why…” “DON'T WORRY WE WILL BE WITH YOU NOONA!!” Sehun said. I smiled at what he's said. Ha. EXO and me on one stage. IMPOSSIBLE. But they are giving me a chance to...but I have stage fright! I can't sing on stage! “As much as I want to...I still can't do it”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See you in the next one ^3^~~ ALSO THE SONG IU SANG TO THEM IS IN THE MEDIA AND SO SORRT FOR NOT UPDATING IN SUCH A LONG TIME!