take me to the lands where dreams come true

Heart beats fast, the uneasy beating on her chest. The sensation that her heart might beat out of her chest. Her sweet chocolate eyes stared back at his beautiful rainy day sky eyes.

Hermione turned around and saw everyone she met those seven wonderful​ years at Hogwarts, sitting at the aisle. Petals of white roses covered the floor, creating a path from the entrance to where she stood. Next to a man she was about to marry, Draco.

It felt like a dream, a dream too good to be a dream. A dream worthy enough to go to Neverland or wonderland. A dream so amazing that it can't be a dream. There can only be reality.

"I do." Those simple words were the hardest to say, yet the most two amazing words. 'I do love you. I do need you. I do like you. I do want to marry you, I do want to grow old with you. I simply do.'

He smiled and slowly bent down and cupped her face.

Hermione leaned in closer, and slightly parted her rosy petal lips, and waited.

"You can't run off now, take my hand and I'll be your Peter pan and guide you to Neverland. Just like the Lost boys can never grow old, our love will never grow old." He whispered to her ear.

He swiftly moved his head, and like a puzzle they fitted perfectly, hard to put together, but worth it in the end.

Time stood still, their breaths quickened. They have kissed many times before, but today felt like their first time approaching for a kiss. He took one step closer, slowly  attempting to close the gap.

She leaned in closer and whispered, "what if I want to go to wonderland."

"I'll be your White rabbit and show you the way. I'll be your mad hatter and drive you madly in love. I'll even be the queen of hearts, if you reject my heart, off with your head. But I won't be your cheshire cat, I won't disappear on you, I'll always be there." He had a smirk on his face.

"Prove it to me." She said with a smile.

He had a crazy smirk on his face. His hand rapped around her waist and quickly pulled her against him. Closing the space between them.

Her lips were air to him, gasping every second for air. Hermione hands were buried down on his chest. The audience on the aisle watched them smiling at them.

Their dramatic kiss came to an end, and like every cliche wedding  they run out the chapel and the people throw rice, but this isn't a cliche wedding. This is a wizard  wedding, they walked hand by hand.

"Where would you like to go Mrs. Malfoy, we can go to wonderland or Neverland."

"Which one would you suggest me." She smiled watching their fellow companies raise their wands.

"In neverland, nothing ends, it's forever. And wonderland, every day will be full of wonder, it'll be wonderful, especially I can show you some wonders if you know what I mean." He laughed.

"Draco," she punched him in the shoulder. "It's our wedding can you be a little bit more romantic."

"Says the one whose punching me." He smiled.

He quickly walked to the back seat door of the car, and opened it.

"Where to Mrs. Malfoy?" He asked her.

"I'll follow you to the end of the world." She smiled.

She entered the car holding the tail of her dress.

Hermione repeated her new last name endlessly.

"Do you not like it." Draco asked.

"Like what." Hermione had no clue he was listening.

"The sound of my last name." He said it shyly.

"I love it, I can't get over that I'm now Mrs. Malfoy." She blushed.

"We're here." He said parking outside Malfoy manor.

"Wait but I thought we were going on our honeymoon." She looked at him so confused.

Three kids ran out of the manor running towards Draco. Everything wasn't right, who were these kids. Seconds later a lady with black hair ran out chasing the kids.

"Draco what's going on." She asked trying to make sense of this.

"What do you mean." He smiled happily.

The lady finally reached them. Hermione knew exactly who she was.

"What is she doing here." Hermione was furious. She couldn't make sense.

"Well what else, Astoria is my wife."

"Wait I'm your wife​." Astoria laughed when she heard hermione.

"No, your my mistress, why is this bothering you out of sudden. You agreed to this."

"No."

Hermione screamed and woke up in her bedroom at Hogwarts.

"It was just a nightmare." She took a deep breath and tried to go back to sleep.

I'm sorry I haven't updated I said I would update but I got in a fight with boo and wasn't able to right. Today I tried saying  hi and he completely ignored me. And I guess I'm writing my anger out. To make it up I'll add a sneak peak of the second book in one of the next 5 last chapters.