how did this happen?

The hallways were packed as usual. Sunshine breaking in through the windows. The traffic of students wanting to go to their dorms and unpack. Ramming against each other trying to get through, so they can later see bruises in their shoulders. The headmaster McGonagall as always trying to make a difference of the traffic.

Hermione decided to take a more distant way to get to the dorm. It would save her much more time and save her from bruises. Running bare foot through the hallways, feeling the blood run through her cold feet.

Standing at the door wondering what she would find. Wondering if she would see him. See him glancing out the window eating a apple. Imagining having a chance to at least say a word to him. But at last she had snapped back to reality

Her fingertips making contact to the door. And said the password in a whisper. The door flew open revealing what the door guarded. Two persons in the floor. Becoming really friendly and touchy. Only when she had stepped in they notice, she had entered. Draco and Astoria looked up from the wood plank floor.

"Umhhhhh..." Astoria trying to think of something to say.

"It's okay, I'll just grab some clothing and things, and I'll leave."

Draco ignoring Hermione, as if she was invisible, positioned Astoria's face to his. Going back to the kisses as if absolutely no one had interrupted them. Astoria moved his face so she can warn Hermione. He was mad that he was being pushed away. Hermione, who was already up the stairs to her dorm, wanted to turn back and punch him.

"Hermione" Astoria said from the common room.

"Don't worry I'm going to leave soon."

"It's not that." She replied.

"Then what is it." Hermione resting her hand on the knob already to open it.

"It's that well your room is a little messy, if you know what I mean."

Rushing down to the common room, "you guys did it in MY! ROOM!.  You guys are animals can't you respect peoples property." she furiously roared.

"He wanted to do it there."

Draco whispered into her ear loud enough for Hermione to hear "you don't have to give a mudblood an explanation."

"Oh why don't you make out with her where we once did." She looked at Draco that was surprised from what she had said.

"What?" Astoria confused from what was happening.

"Oh I just noticed exactly where you are just now Astoria, is where we both made out.  Oh we also made out in the bath tub. Has he done it with you there."

Astoria shocked about the news could hardly speak. She was too shock to push Malfoy off of her. She couldn't think straight for a second. The moment she had finally process what Hermione told her. She pushed him off her and quickly dress herself and left.

"What have you done mudblood." He said furious.

" I havent done anything bad."

"Leave." He demanded.

"This is my dorm as well, so you cant kick me out."

"Your such a pest"

"And your not"

He went out the door very mad. A little seconds later Hermione couldn't help herself and followed him. She hid behind a wall and watched. Draco went up too Astoria and was holding her back. Astoria looked at him hurt, Hermione could see that Astoria really liked him. She saw Draco hold her tight, and then go down on his knees. He begged for her forgiveness. 'The rude Malfoy I know wouldn't go down on his knees even for a girl. Does he really like her? Oh god'. Hermione then left running back to the dorm.

"How.." wiping her tears. "How did this happen." falling to the ground in front of the entry to the dorm. Seconds later Draco came. He saw her on the floor not knowing she was crying.

"Stand up Granger your in the way."

She stayed there.

" I said stand up Granger." He pulled her up.

" Don't touch me!!" She screamed. Revealing her crying face. Draco was shocked to see her like this. He had never seen this Hermione before. She was hurt as  if she was dying, not being able to figure out what was killing her.

"Granger" he said it in a whisper.

She looked at him and she left. A part of him wanted to run to her. But he reminded himself of what was discussed during the holiday vacation. He went inside and ran to his room.

" I must complete my task. No matter how much it cost." He told himself looking into a mirror.
_______________________________________
"Hermione" Astoria called out annoyed.

"What" she answered wiping all her tears.

" Nevermind I think you understand now" and she left.

What did she understand now. She was lost. She wanted to cry. And the only person she could cry in front of was Ginny who should be back on her dorm.