i want to tell you everything

The end of the school came closer. The lower class men didn't have anything to worry about, they would see this place next year. For Hermione, it was different, she would never see any of this ever again.

She would never walk the halls again like she is now. She was pale with a confused, terrified face. She looked around and saw students pass by, the feeling was disturbing, she didn't want to leave, she wanted to stay.

"Home." She whispered.

Ginny beside her looked at her. Trying to read her expression, she said, "did you say something."

Hermione shook her head.

"So how have you been feeling." Ginny asked.

"Horrible. I'm always throwing up, how often did you throw up."

"3 times a day. Why?"

"I throw up twice as many times." She thought about it for seconds.

"It's different for all pregnant woman's." Ginny assured her.

* * *

"I'm here for an appointment." Astoria said to a nurse.

"The doctor is attending a person right now." The nurse flip through a list of patients.

"I'm not sure if you understand, my name is Astoria Greengrass."

"I can't find you anywhere in our list." She flipped through the list nervously.

"Useless." She grabbed the list and searched for her name.

She searched on the first page, her name was the fifth on the list.

"Fifth on the list, I'll make sure to talk to the doctor about this." She stopped the list on the floor.

A doctor came out to the patient room and scanned the room. He saw Astoria next to the nurse.

"Astoria." He said cheerfully.

"Luke it's been a long time." Astoria said.

"Follow me."

They both walked through the white hallways.

"I waited for you." The doctor said.

"I was the one waiting, the nurse wouldn't find my name." She replied.

"That's not what I meant." His voice was timid.

He opened the door to a check room.

"Please sit down." He said.

Astoria looked at him and remember everything. The time she was foolishly in love with her childhood secret friend.

"It would have never worked." She said out of the blue.

"So what brings you here." He ignored what she had said.

"I'm obviously pregnant." She said.

His eyes widen in fear. He wished she hadn't said that, he wanted it to be one of her foolish little joke. A joke so she could see him.