memories

Months have gone by quick. Hermione trying to forget him. They became strangers. Not one glance or a word they shared. They both spent all of their separate time away from the dorm, both trying to forget what once happened in there. There has been times where Hermione doesn't sleep in the dorm. During patrol they wouldn't come across each other. They would go their separate ways.
_______________________________________
"Hermione" it was Madam Pince whispering to Hermione. "You know you can't sleep here. Hurry along to your bedroom."

"Please I swear this time will be the last time." She mumbled.

"What will I do with you. Why don't you want to go to your room. There's a nice comfy bed and a nice feather pillow. It's far way comfy than sleeping sitting down and resting your head on a book."

"I have nightmares there."

Madam Pince confused on what she meant. She patted Hermione's back.
"Off you go child"

"Please" Hermione begged.

"Sorry child last time you said the same thing."

"Fine" she pouted. And left marching out of the library upset.
_______________________________________

The hallways were cold. It was lonely and depressing. Moonlight was the only thing lighting up the hallway. She would take out her wand but she had left it in Ginny's room last night.

The hallways took her back to the memory of that day. "We shall start heading to the hallways you know we must patrol." She heard him calling from the common room."You go ahead of me, I still have to finish drying my hair." Looking at the mirror to see her outfit. Tonight was going to be special, she will at last tell him that she loved him."Fine but you owe me"she heard him say. She blushed just thinking what will he ask her."Owe you for what" dancing around the room filling herself with thoughts of them in a balcony under the moonlight."For making me be alone". She wanted to run to him and kiss him and tell him that he would never be alone. But she had to act normal ,chill, she didn't want to ruin the moment for when she would tell him"Fine what do you want". Running to her door she went to peep and see him. "I'll tell you that later" she saw him as he left. ' oh I'll tell u something later' she taught.

Being taken back to reality. Her vision out of a sudden got blurry. Her legs grew weaker the second. With one last step she fell to the ground. Her eyes shut, the last thing she saw was a person in black.

'I guess I'm dead, death has came and taken me' she taught. 'I guess I'm going to die like this. With the memories of that day.' she was thinking of how it all went down.

Hermione running down the hall. She panted, it's extremely hard when your running down the hall with high heels. 'oh god I can't find him'. She saw a dark shirt that carved a muscular back, angelic hair that swiftly moved. Little sections danced on the nape of his neck. Wanting to run and hug his back. He had turned around with a smirk on his face. She was left craving  to hug his back. They had flirted oh god she wanted to kiss him and tell him I love you. Wishing time would stop everything around them and just leave them two. But time can't stop, everything came down tumbling. Ron and Harry destroyed her happiness, mostly Ron was the one who destroyed it. What doesn't he destroy she taught. But that night Ron might have been right. It might have not been love at all, maybe it was madness. Wanting to break threw her image of innocent girl not capable of being reckless. Maybe that was what she had really wanted. And what better recklessness than going out with your enemy since 11.
_______________________________________
Light shined over her eyes. Making her awake from her memories. Tears running down her cheeks. She was crying a river, wondering why. Was it because of the memory which started so joyful and ended destroying all the glee in it.

Her eyes roamed around the ceiling. She stood up. Her eyes had once again became blurry, as if she had lost all her energy getting up. She saw a person she couldn't recognize the person all she could see was black and bits of silver yellow. Then a girl in what looked like a Slytherin uniform came in. She had brownish hair, and she saw them leave. She looked down on where she lay. She was covered in white thin covers, she was at the nursery. She tried to make an effort to get off the bed but she had fainted back.

Once again she had woken up. She stood up, she no longer felt weak or her eyes went blurry. She walked to find Madam Pomfrey, so Hermione could interrogate her. She found her sitting.

"How long have I been here?" She asked.

"Two weeks dear"she offered Hermione some water.

"When did I arrive?" she accepted the water.

"Well I forgot the exact date but it was the morning of Christmas break." She said offering to sit down.

"Who brought me?" She sipped some water.

"Oh, I didn't get their names. They were a lovely couple, and they were in a hurry. They were off for the holidays."

"How lovely they are spending their break together." Something she longed for.

"Indeed" Pomfrey replied.

"So when do they arrive back?"

"They arrived today"

"Oh I have to go" she took of running.

Running across the hallways she felt the air. She had then noticed she was barefoot. Feeling the cold in her foot. She glared out the window and saw snow. It was beautiful, it refreshed her mind.

At last she arrived. And when she had opened the door she was shocked. The bare look of it was upsetting to see. She felt two things, mad and sad.