lets talk

Astoria threw every door open inside the head dorm. Ginny watched quietly eating popcorn from a movie theater. She searched for something, or someone.  She walked to Ginny like every slytherin would walk to someone. High and mighty as if they owned the place.

She had a confused look in her face.

"Where did you get the movie popcorn." She asked with one eyebrow raised up in her forehead.

"I saw it in the couch when I walked in. It called out to me, it said 'Ginerva Molly Potter Neé Weasley sit down and eat me. Eat my buttery goodness."' She said stuffing her mouth with more popcorn.

Astoria took steps back she was a little weirded out by Ginny. "Have you seen Draco."

"No I haven't."

"Have an idea where he could be."

"Sweetie​, darling, babe, I'm not his girlfriend, and I would keep your future husband, and father of your kid, on the look out. He isn't loyal to say." Her eyes moved to his room.

Astoria quickly ran to his room. She threw the door opened and said, "Draco you bastard."

He was in the bed sleeping before she came in and called him a bastard. He was confused he didn't​ know sleeping was bad. Astoria and Draco heard someone cracking up.

"Ginny that was so uncool." Astoria projected her voice louder enough for Ginny to hear.

"What's so uncool is not having trust in your partner." Ginny talked back.

"You told me he was doing something unfaithful in his room."

Draco just sat there watching Astoria yell back at her. He was confused and annoyed he wanted to drag Ginny and Astoria out if the dorm. All he wanted to do today was sleep.

"Astoria go down stairs and talk to her up front." Draco said with a drowsy tone.

"You're defending her." She was shocked.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are." She project her voice louder.

"Astoria I'm not I just want to sleep and you're being obnoxious right now." He yelled. Unnecessarily loud, one couldve​ heard it steps away from the head dorm door and that's one floor down and steps away.

"I just wanted to talk, I'm sorry. I see my presence is unwanted, don't worry I'll leave right now. I won't waste my short time like this." She spun around and left running.

Ginny just watched her leave. She felt horrible but she saw it as karma for butting in a relationship.

Seconds after Astoria left running Hermione came in. She had a confused shock face.

"Why..." Hermione was cut off by Ginny.

"Lovers quarrel." Ginny said in short.

Hermione then noticed Ginny eating popcorn.

"Where did you get the movie popcorn."

"It was in the couch I thought it was yours."

They both eyed the popcorn and looked back at each other. They read each other's mind and nodded. Hermione ran to the kitchen and Ginny ran to a desk.

Hermione went back to the living room holding a plate on her hands. She saw the popcorn on the coffee table  and a desk lamp flashing on it.

"What are you doing to the popcorn." Hermione said looking at Ginny.

"Aren't we going to interrogate it...Ask where it come from. Wasn't that what you were thinking." Ginny said in the tone of a innocent child.

"No Ginny I was thinking of eating some while you told me what happened between the lovers." Hermione told her.

"Ginny I need your help." A deep man voice was coming down the stairs.

Hermione stiffened up and tried not to look back.

He sat next to the suspect on the coffee table. He looked at it and wonder.

"Where did you guys get movie popcorn." He asked.

"It's not yours, then who's is it." Ginny looked back and forth at the Hermione and Draco.

"Well whatever, I need help I messed it all up with Astoria, what should I do."

She hated it, deep in her stomach she felt something growing. Jealousy, anger, definitely the baby but it was a feeling.

Hermione quickly stood up and ran to the restroom. Minutes later she came out both persons staring at her. She sat down but their eyes didn't come out.

"So you need help, explain." Ginny said, putting on some glasses and a sketch pad.

He told them the whole story, Ginny didn't need to know but she wanted to feel like a psychiatrist.

"She needed to talk, then talk." Hermione said.

"Right, thank you, love you both I'll treat you both to dinner." He left running to find Astoria.

"I hate it." Hermione pouted.

Ginny just stared and felt bad. Her poor friend suffering with her unborn child.

"He just treated me as if there was nothing between us before, as if we were always friends."

"You choose it that way, didn't you." Ginny cruelly said, but it was for the best. "Hermione we also have to talk."

"What is it."

"Good or bad first."

"Bad."

"Well it's bad but... I overheard Astoria telling Draco in his sleep... She asked him, if he was going to take care of their child when she was gone. I think she's planning to abandon him." She said in a low voice.

"What! It's going to hurt Draco really bad how dare she, especially to her child."

"Now the good part, you're not going to be the only mom." Ginny's eyes lighten up the room.
                                        * * *
"Astoria I'm sorry, lets talk."

"Why so you can tell me how obnoxious I am, trust me if I had time I would fix myself but I dont."

"Astoria..." He was speechless. He didn't understand.

"Earlier I wanted to talk about our wedding."

"Is there anything wrong."

"Let's not get married." She said like it meant nothing.

"Why."

Sorry Draco, to fix what I broken I need you to hate me.

"I can't marry you."

"Why."

"I don't think I can marry someone I don't love."

"What." He stared at her in surprise.

She stayed silent. She couldnt say anything but look at the pain written all over his face.

"Oh I see every bride has seconds thoughts when it gets closer to the wedding. I actually got scared."

"Draco..." She gave up, she lost this battle but not the war.

So about last chapter Draco lied to Hermione and told her, he loved her. And I'm going to explain, so the tittle is between lies and the truth explains it, kinda. Draco and hermione think their lying to each other but they're actually saying the truth. And when they think they're saying the truth their lying to themselves and each other.

I was going to continue the next book when I was done editing this book but it's going to take a long time, so instead I'm just going to take a short break from dramione and do other work and then start with the next book. The break will be between 2 weeks to a month.

The second book I can guarantee Draco and hermione no more Ron etc, but it won't only focus on them but also the next gen.

I'm planning to update a lot this week.