love and loved

"I can't believe them just look at them two." Ginny complained.

Weeks have gone by, many rumors filled the halls. Wherever Draco was Astoria was beside him.

"I don't care anymore." Hermione said rereading the same sentence 15 times.

"Have you noticed that where ever you go seconds later they show up." Ginny looked intensly at Hermione to see her reaction.

"It's just coincidence. And if it were to be that case why would I care." She said finally looking up.

"Hermione I know you're acting strong." Ginny said.

"I'm not feeling well I'm going to the restroom." Hermione took her leave.

Hermione has been sick, she has a bad case of vomiting. The moment she got out of the restroom, she saw Draco standing outside.

Hermione ignored his presence and kept walking. A hand wrapped around her wrist. It was obvious who it was so she didn't bother to turn around.

"Let go." She said trying to shake off his hand.

"I can't I've tried." He hold on tightly.

"You actually try at something, surprising."

"Hermione, why is it always like this." Draco said painfully.

Hermione finally turned around and looked at him.

"Why?" He shouted.

Hermione stayed silent. She searched his face for something but she didn't know what she was searching for.

"Why can't I have choice. Why am I the boy who doesn't have a choice." Draco whispered.

"Draco let go." She felt the hand tighten more.

"Why did you stop." He looked intensly at her.

"Why did you stop loving me." He repeated.

"Ron was right it wasn't love it was me rebelling. I never loved you."

"Lies." He exclaimed.

"Just like what you once said 'you're just a toy'. It was just an act, you yourself said I hide my true feelings, and my feelings towards you were got the fucks of it." She said it with a straight face.

"So it was just me, one sidedly falling in love." He finally let her go.

Hermione walked away. Images of them repeated endlessly. She hated the pain deep inside. He was wrong it was her, one sidedly falling in love with him.

She had hit someone making her knock down on her but. She looked up to see Ginny apologizing.

"Ginny I'm not feeling well, I'm going to sleep."

"Oh okay I'll go with you."

"I want to sleep Ginny..." She ran to the restroom again for she urged to throw up.

Ginny ran behind for she thought her.ione was running away from her.

"Hermione why are you running away." She entered the restroom and realised she wasn't running away from her. She was just sick.

"Are you not feeling well again." Ginny hold her hair back.

" It's been two weeks and I can't stop throwing up." Hermione cleaned herself.

"Maybe food poisoning from Astoria's party. You got sick after the party."

"Perhaps."

"We should go check with Madam Pomfrey." Ginny suggested.