" It's alright, I guess I understand." I mumbled. " I was the stupid one."

   " NO!" he yelled. Well that was a huge change of voice. " It's Brendan's fault. He's the dumbass. He doesn't understand what he just did. He just lost an amazing girlfriend. Anyone would be lucky to have you." He whispered the last part really low. I could feel blush rushing on my cheeks.

  " Really," I said covering my face.

   " Oh, is someone blushing?" he asked. I could hear amusement in his voice. he grabbed my hands and exposed my face. " Don't hide that gorgeous face."

  " Stop being nice." I said pushing him. " You're never nice."

   " What?" he said holding his chest. I am the nicest guy you'd ever meet. Don't forget who gave you all that shit for Valentine's Day."

  " Yeah I know," I said falling next to him. I felt him pull the covers over us. And pull me a little closer. " What are you doing?"

   " Hey, It's late and it's cold. I dragged my ass here to apologize and the least we could do is just sleep." he said pulling me by my waist.

  " True," I said yawning. He wrapped his arm around my waist, and put his head into the crook of my neck. I could feel the heat rushing on my face.

   " G-goonight Jax," I stuttered.

   " Night Toni," he whispered. His cool breath against my neck. " Sweet dreams."

   I like this. I finally feel like nothing else matters in the world. Just in his arms. Not my mom, or Brendan, or Adam. I finally felt like my old self again.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I felt something hit my face. I ignored and turned my head the other way. 

  " Toni," said a voice, hitting my face again.

 " Mom please, just a few more minutes." I grumbled. 

  " I'm not your mom Toni," chuckled a voice. I opened my tired eyes that needed to adjust to the light. Seeing Jax looking down at me. Man he's really close.

 " Oh hey."

   " I want to go out to breakfast or should I say lunch, considering it's noon." I nodded wiping the tired out of my eyes. I pushed aside the covers and climbed out of bed.

  " You know, you're a huge cuddler. If I moved you'd pull my closer or hug me tighter. Like I'm a teddy bear or something. You were really warm though." I said stretching.

   " Yeah I tend to do that. The only problem was you not having any pants. I noticed your underwear said Monday. And last night was Friday." he chuckled.

  " Shut up, I didn't expect anyone to see them."

    " By the way, where his your mom?" he asked. His exposed chest now showing. Making me stae. His tan chest glowing from the light. His perfectly toned chest. I think he noticed I was staring because I heard him laugh.

  " At Adam's place. As always." I said walking towards the bathroom. I stopped when he spoke.

   " You know Toni, if you want to sleep with me just ask. It's a great way to start the day."

  " I like guys with hairy chest and beer guts." I said dreamily. " ooh that's my type of man." 

   " Oh. Well get dressed so we can go." he laughed. " You nasty."

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I walked out the bathroom with my hoodie and some jeans. My hair in it's usual wavy state. I saw Jax now dressed looking at me.

   " Ready to go?" he asked. I nodded walking down the stairs towards his car. His car is so wow. It's different than his last one. He must have a dozen cars, considering how much moeny he has.

  " I love your car. " I said climbing in. " You should let me drive." I suggested.

   " Oh no." he said starting it up. " Nobody drives Miranda." he purred. 

  " What?" I asked " You named your car Miranda?"

   " You named your Richie." 

  " Touche, but mine has cool name." I replied. I looked out the window, looking like a depressed child. I mean, I kind of am. It's been like this for a while now.

   " Toni, you alright?" asked Jax.

   " Yeah, I'm fine." I said with a fake smile.

   " Toni, tell me whats wrong." he said angrily. Pushy, jeez.

  " I just have been thinking a lot. Especially about my brother. I just don't enjoy that he doesn't know who his father is. Never having a father figure around. He always had me. I also don't want him to go through the stuff I do and did go through. Teenage years are about finding your true self and others. I don't want him to deal with heartbreak. Or rejection. Or any of that type of stuff. He looks up to me you know." I sighed. " He's always been there through my toughest times. He's my whole world. He's everything to me."

    " You really love your brother." he said. 

   " More than anything. I wouldn't be able to function without him."

    " I feel like that with my sister. But I never listened to her. If I listened to her, maybe I'd treat girls right." I mumbled sadly.

   " You treat girls right," I said smiling looking at him. 

    " No I don't Toni," he sighed. " I only treat you right."

  " Why me?" I questioned.

    " Because you're different than other girls!" he yelled. He parked his car on the side of the road. And rubbed his temples.

  " How am I different?" I asked. He turned to me , grabbing my face. He carressed my cheek with his thumb as he locked eyes with me. A small smile was on his face as he looked at me. His face turned more serious, then he pulled me close and I felt his lips on my mine. Finally entertwined. His warm, supple, soft lips. 

   Our lips moved in sync as we came closer. My arms around his neck. The sweet peppermint tatse I couldn't get enough of. 

  I've missed these lips. 

  Oh shit, what did I just do. Yes I did just pull on that scene. Again, I'm sorry for the mishap. I hope you liked his chapter and I know I'm late I've been busy with school. Chapter coming up soon. So get ready.

  _perksofbeingawkward  ouuttttttttttttttt