Russian Roulette (48)

Start from the beginning

I got out of the stretcher, and then gathered my soaked clothes, my badge thrown on the floor, and my gun.

"I have clean clothes there as well."

"I'm so sorry, Lauren." I said, taking one last look at the brunette before heading to the bathroom.

I walked to the shower box and turned the water on. I left my things on the sink and then got under the hot water.

I felt filthy, and I really was, and the proof was on the red that trickled down my body and that painted the white floor. I closed my eyes and let the water run down my body, as if it was possible to wash what I felt inside. Slowly, I opened my eyes and picked up a sponge, and with plenty of soap, I began rubbing myself. The small cuts burned, just like it did inside me. My chest burned... A big and strong burning, indecipherable, maybe incorrigible...

The woman with the pair of the greenest eyes I had ever seen, entered her beautiful Volvo and parked it at the corner of the coffee shop. She got out of the car and came towards me smiling, she had red lipstick on her lips, and her flawless teeth were the whitest teeth I had ever seen.

"I'm sorry for the scare,..."

"Camila, Camila Cabello." I told her, extending my hand.

"Lauren Jauregui, nice to meet you."

I squeezed the sponge harder in my hands, closed my eyes and shook my head, trying to get rid of something impossible. It seems that it was yesterday when I met that pair of emeralds, it seems that it was yesterday the first everything...

The alcohol was starting to affect me, and I was cussing myself for having drunk so much earlier today. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, one, two, three times, and that was when I felt a hand wrap around my waist, pulling me back. I widened my eyes and saw through the mirror that it was Lauren.

"What are you doing?" I asked, totally still. Her hands on my belly made me shiver. I felt weak.

"I wanted to apologize once again tonight." She said, with a mischievous smile on her lips.

"For what?"

"For this." That was the last thing she said before turning me around and sealing our lips. Her breath was a mixture of mint and alcohol, which was making me even more drunk. I still had my eyes open. She pressed her lips hard against mine, and slowly, began to ask for passage with her tongue, and involuntarily, I gave in. It was almost as if by instinct. When her velvety tongue touched mine, I felt my body relax, like an anesthesia. I allowed myself to close my eyes, and brought one of my hands to her hair, tugging lightly, which made her hold my thighs and lift me, placing me on the sink. We kissed with want now. Her right hand moved to my hair, tugging on it, causing a delicious pain.

I brought my hands to my lips, and with the tip of my fingers, I touched them. It was as if I felt her soft lips on mine. Lauren had imprinted herself on me.

When her soft tongue touched mine, I felt my body relax, like an anesthesia. I closed my eyes, led one of my hands to her hair and pulled on it lightly, which made her grab both my thighs and lift me up onto the sink. We kissed with fervor. Her right hand went into my hair and pulled on it, causing me a pleasurable pain, and with her left hand, she positioned it between my legs and tried to move it up until she felt something.