Chapter 6

HEY! I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. I WAS IMPATIENT FOR A WEEK BECAUSE OF ATTEMPTING SUICIDE BUT I AM BETTER AND I AM BACK!! Here's chapter 6! I hope your Steo hearts aren't breaking. So I have a very complicated reason as to why Theo is doing this other then the ones you I wrote in the last chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter. It's not gonna be as sad as the other ones, but, you can still call me a mini Jeff Davis. There is also a reason that I skipped over the resurrection of Allison. I wanted to make it a memory that will be in this chapter. And also Harris is alive in my story cause he's like one of my favorite assholes. Enjoy!

____________________

Previously on 'I care. Steo.'

____________________

"Please Theo, please don't say that. I have lost too many people. I need to know that I will have you in future. And that I haven't lost you forever. Theo you have to promise me that we're gonna be together."

Theo just shook is head. "No, please. Theo, promise me. Promise me, Theo!"

Theo took a huge breath. He loved Stiles. He really did. But he just couldn't promise him that. But the look in Stiles eyes made him break. And he really wished he didn't say it.

"I promise." Theo says looking into his first loves eyes.

____________________

Stiles was his first love.

____________________

Scott sighed. "Stiles, it's either Theo or the pack. Your choice."

Stiles looked at his friend in disbelief. "You can't seriously be asking me to make that decision. Scott what the hell?!"

____________________

So despite it all, he said the most rotten words that have ever come out of his mouth. "I choose pack."

____________________

"I don't need you to protect me, Stiles. I'm a werewolf. You, you're just a pathetic, weak, human." The words even tasted rotten in his mouth.

"You're the only one who hasn't pointed that I'm human." Stiles was sobbing know.

_____________________

"Do you even love me anymore?"

Yes.

Of course I do.

How could I not?

"No."

____________________

"If you walk out now you are never getting me back!"

"Then I guess I'm never getting you back."

____________________

This is all my fault.

Was all that Scott was thinking.

____________________

3rd person~

Stiles and Theo were both thinking about the day they resurrected Allison.

Stiles put his hand on Allison's tomb stone and closed his eyes to concentrate. He kept thinking about the good memories he had with Allison. But they all kept coming back to when she died. It was his fault. He's the reason she died.

"I can't do it. I keep trying to think about how happy Allison always was, but it all keeps coming back to her death. I'm the reason she died." Stiles says taking his hand off the tomb stone.