Chapter 2

Scott~ 

Stiles? Stiles. Out of all people, it was Stiles he had to take? He was my best friend, ok? He was my brother. He said it himself. But Theo fucking brainwashed him. We do care. And is heart didn't beat to go up or down at all! 

"Does he not know that I love him back?" Lydia says with a tear dripping out of her eye. "I-I thought he loved Malia, which he probably does, so I backed off. He loves us both, I'm sure of it." She says grabbing Malia's hand a smiling. 

We all knew that we should've gotten off his roof, but we just couldn't. We needed to stay before we were never welcomed back. 

After maybe 3 hours Theo finally left and we were still on his roof. He walked inside making as little eye contact as possible. We watched Theo drive away and Stiles walk into his house and closed the door.

Right as we begin to get up, Stiles goes up to his window and opens it. "Are you guys coming in or what?" He asks us walking away. We give each other confused glances before you climb  in. 

"Uh, what's up?" Liam asks breaking the uncomfortable silence. 

"You guys are extremely gullible that's what's up. You honestly thought I would abandon the pack. No, I would definitely not. I need to get close to Theo and figure out his plan. I'll say I want to wait for void until I'm absolutely ready." 

"So, you're not leaving us?" I ask. 

"No. But you guys owe me cause I just made out with Theo and he is the worst kisser I swear to god." He says wiping his mouth. We all laugh. 

"It's good to have you back Stiles." I smile. 

Stiles looks over to Derek and sees that he's just awkwardly sitting on Stiles' bed. He gets up and walks over to him and gives him a hug. Like an actually hug. And surprisingly, he hugs back. 

When Stiles gets up he walks over to his crime board.

"Liam, first, we need you to get Hayden out of the pack, ok? He told me that he's gonna kill her, and the other ones for their power. He already killed Josh. Call Mason and tell him to bring Corey over. He said he's gonna to kill Corey next. He's not killing Tracey until it's absolutely necessary. He has Deucalian right now, but you have to go behind Theo's back. Make a plan with him. Ok? We have 6 hours until night time which gives us enough time to figure out what to do with Mason," 

"What are you talking about?" Liam asks growling lightly. 

"You didn't find out?" We all shook our heads.

"Mason's the beast. Lydia, you have to scream mason's name to free him, but we have to wait until Sebastian Valet comes or something. He's the man behind the beast. Once he remembers, Mason's going to be stuck in his body. Sebastian Valet is Marie Jeanne Valet's brother. She was the first generation of Argent hunters. Allison' ancestor. And um, Theo told me that me being the spark and all, I'm able to bring back someone who died. And Theo had a painting of Marie Jeanne, she looked exactly like Allison. So if we can bring her back, then she could distract Sebastian. The Dread Doctors told Theo that Marie Jeanne killed her brother after hunting him for 3 years. If we bring Allison back, she could distract him, Lydia could save Mason, Parrish could fight The Beast, and Derek, well, you have to help Scott with Deucalian." Stiles explain. 

"What about Theo?" Kira asks. 

"Wait no hold on." I say standing up.

"What?" 

"What do you mean what, Stiles? If you have the power to bring back someone who died, let it be your mom. I love Allison with all my heart, we all do, but I'm not going to let you give up the oppurtunity to save your mom. And yes, I wish she was here. So does Lydia. And so do you. Ok?" 

"No Scott. No! It's my fault that Allison is dead, ok? If I'm able to bring her back, maybe I'll feel a little closure, but right now, we need her to help save Beacon Hills. And maybe if my spark gets stronger, I'll be able to bring her back. And Boyd, and Erica, and Aiden, and Heather, and Derek's family.  But right now, I'm bringing back Allison." 

"I don't want my family brought back." Derek states looking at the ground. 

"What?" 

"What if there disappointed in me or what I've become. I was the worst Alpha, two of my betas were killed, and ones in Paris right now! I was so oblivious that Peter almost killed Scott, I couldn't protect Laura. Cora was taken by the Alpha pack for 3 months. I hooked up with a lunatic who killed my family. I'm the reason there dead. They won't even want to see me! I'm just a screw up!" 

We all look in disbelief. We all thought that Derek wanted his family back. 

"Der, you are not a screw up. You sacrifice your life just to save our stupid teenage asses. Sure, your an idiot and a giant sourwolf most of the time. But Scott said that you actually smiled. When you tested Liam when Scott first turned him, you smiled when you told him that he was going to be a good alpha. And if you think that your family doesn't want to see you, then you're an absolute idiot. But right now, we have to figure out how to stop Theo." 

"I'll call Mason now." Liam says quietly as he reaches in his pocket for his phone. 

"Theo just texted me. I'm going over there now. Figure out what to do. We'll meet together and Scott's house. Alright?" We all mutter soft 'yeas' as he walks out of his bedroom and drives away.

"What if Stiles actually starts trusting Theo? What if he goes with him? What are we gonna do?" Liam asked with his big puppy eyes.

"I don't know. But I have to call someone first." I say walking out of the room.

"Who?" Lydia asks me.

"Isaac."

____________________

HEY! So tell me if you want Scallison or Scisaac. This one was really short. Sorry. Love ya!