Chapter 5

HEY! So, most of the chapters will be in 3rd person but I'm still gonna right it before each chapter. Enjoy!

Previously on 'I care. Steo'
____________________

And Stiles was definitely catching feelings for Theo.

Shit.

____________________

"Theo. Whatever happens after this, I need you to know that I love you. I don't know how it happened this quickly, but it did. And I am really, really happy that it did. And I know that you were listening. And I wish that I said something different. But I was stupid. And I said the wrong thing. And I promise you that I will find some way to make sure that we end up together."

"Stiles, don't make promises you can't keep. We know that Scott would have stopped this eventually. I guess it's easier that he stopped us before we get too attached."

"Please Theo, please don't say that. I have lost too many people. I need to know that I will have you in future. And that I haven't lost you forever. Theo you have to promise me that we're gonna be together."

Theo just shook is head. "No, please. Theo, promise me. Promise me, Theo!"

Theo took a huge breath. He loved Stiles. He really did. But he just couldn't promise him that. But the look in Stiles eyes made him break. And he really wished he didn't say it.

"I promise." Theo says looking into his first loves eyes.

Yes.

Stiles was his first love.

____________________

"And I can't help who fall in love with!" Stiles screams. He didn't even realise what he just said. He smiled. And Theo smiled too.
.
____________________

Scott sighed. "Stiles, it's either Theo or the pack. Your choice."

Stiles looked at his friend in disbelief. "You can't seriously be asking me to make that decision. Scott what the hell?!"

____________________

So despite it all, he said the most rotten words that have ever come out of his mouth. "I choose pack."

____________________

And they could both feel the electricity coming off Stiles' hands.

____________________

3rd person~

Scott wouldn't leave Stiles' side. He kept saying 'I did it to protect you!' or 'I just wanna make sure you're ok.'

But like Stiles said, he's not stupid.

Isaac's been the most understanding.

The pack thought it was because he didn't experience what Theo has done, but that wasn't true.

He understands what it's like to love someone you can't have.

Isaac usually comes to visit Stiles to make sure he's ok. But Scott only spends time with him during the school day.

"Hey." Isaac says sitting next to Stiles. "How are you holding up?"

Stiles was lying faced down on his bed. "Every time I see him in the halls all I want to do is kiss him. But I can't and it hurts."

"Trust me I know."

"It's Scott isn't it?"

"Yea. But he has no idea. And now since Allison's been back, he's gonna choose her."