Chapter 51 - Our Wet Senior Prank

*NOT EDITED*

Chapter 51

---

Two weeks later, Damon, Ryder, Drake, Emma, Naomi, and I were standing in the school's main hallway in our third period before lunch.

"Okay, we are on a very tight schedule. Once that bell rings, everything should be in its place," I said seriously, pacing the hallway with my hands behind my back.

It was finally time for what I've been waiting for my whole life.

The Senior Prank.

"I have a question." Naomi weakly raised her hand. "What if someone was going to the bathroom and saw us?"

"It'll be too late to stop us and no one will be going to any bathrooms right before lunch," Damon replied.

"Any more questions?"

Everyone shook their head and I nodded. "Let's start, then."

"Come on, the bell's about to ring!" Emma exclaimed.

We all stepped back and got out of the way. The adrenaline was pumping through my veins, making me jump in my place with a lofty smile on my face.

Just then, the shrieking bell rang through the school and a moment later, classroom doors were being opened and students were rushing down the stairs.

Luke, the first person to reach the end of the stairs realized what was going on too late, he had already taken the first step.

I watched in amusement as his mouth formed an O shape and he toppled over his feet. He slipped and fell down on the floor.

The whole floor was covered with plastic cups of water. There was no way you could go from one side to the other without getting wet or falling.

After that, the whole thing played itself out. One student after another comically fell. My eyes widened in excitement as Celeste shrieked and slipped. She toppled over Luke and he groaned.

"Get off me. Why do you weigh so much?" he exclaimed as he struggled to get away from her. Currently, they were the new couple in this school. and it wasn't going out too well for them. It was for me, though, their arguments were just something else.

I bent over laughing and slapped my knees repeatedly with everyone else as more students shrieked and yelled.

Mrs. Johnson stepped down the stairs and widened her eyes when she saw what was going on. Small panic settled in when I saw her, but it died down when she did a little turn and fell on top of Celeste and Luke with a yelp.

I fell on the floor from laughing hard and clutched my side as I felt a stitch forming. My eyes caught Damon's and we laughed even more, making me wheeze.

"Look!" Drake exclaimed and he pointed to the stairs.

Kyle and Brydon from the soccer team were slipping the way cartoon characters did. Their feet were kind of running in place as they held on to each other in panic. I laughed harder as they finally fell on top of each other.

This is was totally worth getting in trouble for.

I felt someone push me from my back and I grabbed whosever's hand was in front of me in hopes of being saved, but we both fell into a puddle of water.

It turned out to be Ryder's hand that I grabbed and he landed on top of me. Luckily, his fast reflexes came in handy when his elbows were holding his weight. Our noses were almost touching and we were breathing the same air. My laughing stopped.