Chapter 10 - Rony & Julia

Chapter 10

---

After having lunch at the deck yesterday, we all went our separate ways back home. It was the most fun I've had ever since we came to Alaska, and I think I was also speaking for Damon. After the weird conversation that Ryder and I had yesterday, everything went back to normal, and it was never mentioned in the trip again.

I was interrupted from my reverie when Drake hit me with a piece of lettuce. "We've been trying to get your attention for 3 minutes now. Why are you always zoning out like that?" he asked.

Emma decided to sit with Bex and I which led to Drake, Damon, and Ryder to come sit with us. We were all now sitting at our own table: Ryder, Bex, Damon, Drake, Emma, and I, away from the rest.

"It's her thing," Bex said with a mouth full of pizza. "She's like Raven from That's So Raven."

I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?"

"We were planning our senior prank," Ryder said excitedly.

My attention was now completely with them. Pranks were my thing; I was the queen of pranks, and everyone knew that in my previous school. It's about time Marviston High knew that, too.

"You see, guys? I told you that it was too early. Of co-" I interrupted Drake who seemed to take my silence for refusal.

"Uhh, no. It's never too early for the senior prank. I'd say it's about time," I said smirking.

Drake groaned as the rest whooped with excitement.

"So, what do you guys have planned so far?" I popped a fry in my mouth and turned my serious face on. This was real talk, and when it came to pranks I was not to be joked with. Pun intended.

"I don't know, I want to make it big; major. It has to be The Senior Prank," Emma said, emphasizing the word with big excited eyes. I agreed with her before laughing my evil laugh.

Everyone sitting in our table or around us gave me weird looks except Damon who was used to this.

"Here she goes again. Why'd you guys even tell her about this prank?" Damon asked with a groan before resting his forehead on his head.

Ignoring him, I started brainstorming ideas on the pranks that we could do. The wheels in my brain had started working, and for the sake of everyone else in the school, it was not a good thing.

The day passed by in a snap of a finger, and soon enough, I was packing my bag in front of my locker. Zipping up my bag, the locker door shut suddenly causing my heart to skip a beat from fright. Ryder laughed at me dropping my bag and I glared at him.

"Ash Brooks, I am here to a ask you a very important question." He cleared his throat after calming down from his laughing fit.

"And that would be?" I asked, still annoyed.

"Would you care to go out on a date with me?"

"Why?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Okay, cool, so I'll text you the- Wait, what?" He asked confused, thinking that I would have agreed easily.