"We won't be taking too much of your time now. We shall bid our farewells," said Mr. Song.

"Aeri, say bye to halmeoni and harabeoji." Taehyung lifted Aeri's hand and shook it gently, while she just stared at them for a moment with wide eyes wandering between the two.

"Oh isn't she adorable," Mrs. Song gushed and she kissed Aeri on the cheek, while Mr. Song patted her head.

"Call us anytime you'll need help with Aeri, we'll do our best to get to you immediately," offered Mr. Song.

"I'll keep that in mind. Thank you, again."

With that, they both left. Even though I couldn't see Taehyung in my peripheral vision, I could sense him closing the gap between us.

"You okay?" he whispered directly to my ears, causing a shiver to run up to my sides.

That was totally unnecessary.

I side-stepped so I could face him, hoping that I had pushed the blush away successfully.

"Of course," I said, letting out a grin form on my lips. "I feel so complete now."

Taehyung looked as if he were also happy for me. "Do I get a kiss from making you smile like that?"

The grin faltered a little too quickly and I made a face to show him my answer. No.

"Hmm? Well, I did get a kiss the other day, so I guess that's fine?" Taehyung thought aloud to himself.

I rolled my eye, exaggerating my frown. When I had thought I had the perfect comeback for when we were out for groceries, I had been completely wrong. Taehyung kept on using it against me. Every. Single. Time. That included today. I hope he'd stop soon because it wasn't really getting pleasant at all.

"Taehyung! Agh, man, I'm beat." Namjoon stretched his arms and adjusted his pose. "Oh, congrats for the custody, by the way."

"Thanks," I mumbled. "And thanks for helping along the way."

"Nah, don't worry about it." Namjoon crouched down so he was eye-level with Aeri. He smiled, showing his dimples.

"If I were you, I wouldn't lean that close to Aeri," I told him, remembering what had happened before. "She gets violent when she sees your dimples."

And when I said violent, I meant the word itself. Although that seemed impossible because Aeri was a small bundle of fluff. Still, last time, things got a little...funny.

Taehyung and Namjoon were on the living room, and I saw the latter talking to Aeri with face close to her. At first, Aeri kept on making baby sounds as Namjoon talked, but when he smiled, that was when things got different. Because Aeri didn't have her mittens on, she was able to clutch on Namjoon's hair, while her other hand kept on hitting his face.

All the while, Aeri was smiling, finding it all enjoyable to her liking.

And of course, because the two guys were putting Aeri into consideration, they couldn't just pull or push her away.

Oh well, babies sure had their own ways.

"I actually want to carry her but I have a bad feeling, like I might break her," said Namjoon, and I internally agreed.

"Yeah, hyung. Don't," Taehyung bluntly said. "It scares me, too."

A silly chuckle had escaped my mouth and the two both looked at me taken aback.

"You know what? I hate you both," I confessed, a sigh replacing my chuckle. "You always look surprised whenever I laugh or smile as if it's impossible that I do."

Though they only did that when they were together.

"No, no. It's not like that," Namjoon defended genuinely. When I glanced at Taehyung, the guy plastered an innocent look.

"Hmm? I don't get you at all," I mumbled in defeat.

I stormed out, away from their presence. These two, really. Ugh, wait a second. I twirled, approaching the them again. Namjoon kept his expression clouded, not wanting to make a mistake. Taehyung, on the other hand, had a curious gaze hovering his features.

"I'll take Aeri with me." Taehyung obliged, handing Aeri on my arms steadily. She made bubbling sounds, a little drool slipping out. I wiped it off and lifted my head to the two guys. With a straight face, I stuck my tongue out to Taehyung before shifting on my heel, leaving the two behind.

"Dude, I don't know who's more childish between the two of you anymore."