Chapter 15: All Yours.

Start from the beginning

Camila stood up from her position and kissed the green eyed girl's forehead. Just as Camila was about to walk towards the girls, Lauren put her arms around Camila's waist and pulled her into her laps.

"Laurennnnnnnn!" Camila complained, trying to escape her arms.

"Love me!" Lauren whined. As much as Camila found this adoring, she needed to wish the other girls good luck and go back to her own room. This girl would be the death of her. It's barely been a day since they've reunited and she already can't let go of her. Lauren kept on complaining and whining until Camila got sick of it. So she kissed Lauren. Hard. Her tongue entered Lauren's already opened mouth, which made Lauren let out a small moan at the sudden action. Their tongues battled for dominance until Camila finally let go to get some air. They were both breathing pretty hard but then, Lauren leaned it again and although at first Camila refused, Lauren bit the younger girl's bottom lip, which made Camila groan. That groan turned Lauren on. The kiss was getting more and more heated and Dinah swore that if they didn't stop in approximately two minutes, she was about to watch her two best friends have sex. She didn't mind.

Lauren's hand was pushing Camila's head to deepen the kiss but Camila quickly pulled away when she heard a loud uncomfortable cough. The pair didn't even notice the twins coming in the room. She cursed in her head and when she looked back, Landon was looking at them with heart eyes while his lips formed an 'O' shape in surprise. He was enjoying the scene in front of him.

Alexis, on the other hand, didn't look at all pleased. She looked- sad. Was she okay? Camila looked back down to Lauren and she grabbed her lips playfully, moving it a bit.

"Haven't kissed anyone in a while babygirl? They're pretty bruised." Camila winked as she leaned down to peck the green eyed girl's sore lips. As Camila stood up to hug the girls good luck, Lauren checked out Camila's ass. Goddamn. Okay.. she can't just make out with her and then leave her like that. That wasn't fair. She was sexually frustrated.

After Camila finished hugging each of them, she gave Stephen a nod. She was about to leave when she heard Lauren's cough. Lauren looked at her annoyed and Camila sighed.

"What's up princess?"
"You're not even gonna say bye? What am I? A one day stand?" Lauren pouted and being the whipped girl that she was, Camila rushed towards her and kissed her lips. See this was the thing, Camila didn't want to say goodbye because Lauren was too addicting. She can't kiss her for five seconds because she always wants more. However, she remembered the line of girls waiting outside for her and she immediately took off.

"Bye bye.. I'll be watching your performance mi princesa... te amo mucho mi amor!" Camila winked as she left the room, quickly putting her hood back on.

Lauren's face was redder than a tomato and her eyes were squinted in happiness. The girls haven't seen her this happy for quite a while now and at that moment, Mani knew she made the right choice.

"We're going to have a long talk about this." Stephen finally spoke, still confused on what the fuck just happened.

--
"If you guys released a sex tape, you would make millions, wait no- billions. Cause that was hot. Like super duper fucking hot." Landon joked as Camila took off her hoodie. Camila rolled her eyes and pushed the boy playfully.

Alexis sat beside Camila's make up counter, staring at the wall in front of her. She hated Lauren, yes. But she didn't know how much until she saw them making out. What does Lauren have that Alexis didn't? She had been there for the younger girl since the day they met. Who was there for her when the nightmares about Lauren hit? Who was there for her when the girl almost starved herself? Who was there for her when she got hungry in the middle of the night? Alexis. And guess who'll be ther for her when Lauren breaks her heart again? Still Alexis.