Chapter46- If it wasn't black magic

Start from the beginning

Both sides of the parents are consent to this marriage arrangement.

Date: 2017/3/18

Content:

2017/1/18: Mr. Jack Frost, the inheritor of the Frost's Family, has proposed on dissolving the above agreement.

2017/3/10: Miss Tiana Cooper, has stated firmly that she would agree on the dissolvement contract only with the condition that 50% of the property of Mr. Jack Frost.

2017/3/17:  Mr. Jack Frost has agreed on all the conditions and terms put foward by Miss. Tiana Cooper.

2017/3/18: With the consent of both parties, the Frost's family list #23 is officially dissolved with legal validity.

Confirmation letters of Mr Jack Frost and Miss Tiana Cooper would be stated at the 13 page. Signatures would be undersigned at the 14 page, section5.
...

For a few second, I was just staring blankly at the letter. I couldnt believe it at all. It just didnt seem real to me.

"Is this real?" I asked with disbelief, mouth formed an o shape bigger than the earth.

Jack chuckled lightly, shaking his head, still keeping his hands in his pockets. He smirked, "Need a prove?"

He pressed his lips against my forehead. Hsi warm and mint kiss was still lingering on my forehead before realization hit me.

"But..you gave up 50% of your everything to Tiana," I whimpered, still not being able to recover from my surprise,"That's..that's just.."

He smiled at my lost of words, which made me a bit embarrassed. "I dont give a damn about those at all. Everything is worth it as long as we could stay together."

Joyful tears ran down from my already sobbed cheeks. I couldnt believe I have been crying this whole time. At this moment, I just want to capture this perfect time.

"Dont go." I clasped his hands tightly, catching him off guard.

"Never, and we will stay like this forever." He sat on the side of my bed, "I hope you know, I wont let go."

I nodded with a silly smile plastered on my face. And he returned a assuring and boyish smile to me.

"Oh and there's one thing," he murmured while pulling a box from his jeans' pocket.

"Another surprise?" I cocked my eyebrows and there was no way that I could take my eyes of this delicated, light blue box.

"Maybe," he smirked, pushing his hair back using his lanky fingers," just open it."

When I opened the box, surprises rushed to my veins. The silver plastered around it perfectly, with small diamonds embedded on both sides of the large blue diamon. Oh gosh, he couldnt be--

"It's a ring." He stated simply, "you like it?"

For the next few seconds, I was just staring at the precious gift that he had given me, with a loss of words.

Noticing my facial expression, he left out a deep sigh, "Oh you dont like it, do you?" He covered his forehand with his palm.

"I should have bought it with you, well, my taste of rings suck since I dont really--"

"It is perfect."

"Yeah, I mean, what do I know about girls' tastes.. Wait you say what?" He finally stopped mumbling under his breath and looked at me.

"It is just perfect." I smiled at him, "thank you."

"Then this is yours," he chuckled under his breath, " I know I couldnt marry you yet cause we are still so young and maybe someday you will change your thoughts. But I want you to keep the ring. When the time comes, I want to know the words. I would be waiting for you no matter what. You are the only girl that could brighten my heart, you make me learn, make me smile and I knew you were the one for a very long time. Maybe we could be sitting on those wheelchairs, looking at our grandchildren when we are 80 and I would be kissing your forehead, just like now." He plastered a small kiss on my forehead,making me blush.

"I guess you will be stuck with me in the rest of your life then." I giggled while hugging him. I pulled the chain hanging around the ring.

"May I?" Jack asked with politeness.

I giggled lightly while nodding. His lanky fingers lingered on my soft skin. With a small move, he had already placed the ring on my neck.

"I love you." He mumbled lightly.

" I love you too." I replied.

If it wasnt black magic, I wouldnt know what it was that a decent guy like him would fall for me.
~*~
COMMENT+VOTE=COTE!!!

I hope you guys are enjoying the story! This story is goimg to be ended soon and thank you everyone who has been bearing with my slow slow update lol. I tried my best to do a good update instead of a trashy one, and thats why it takes kinda long.

Tell me about your thoughts or dm me to ask me anything. This book may have a Q&A section which is for you guys to ask questions about the characters or anything!

Okay I will be going now and see the doctor. BTW I knew that this book is full of spelling and grammatical mistakes. I try my best to edit some of them, and yeah, I would edit the whole book again once I finish this book!

And again, I would like yo shoutout my new book, "TAG, You're It!" To you all. I promise it is a book that you wouldnt regret taking!

Bye for now! Love xoxo

@FancyNobody