[7] I'm in love with the schools new hottie!!

Start from the beginning

"Is this your house?" I said amazed.

He grinned, "Yeah. Do you wanna see the backyard?" We got out of the car and he took my hand and led me to the forest-like 'backyard.'

Inside there were trees, shrubs, and all kinds of animals. I was amazed that this could actually be someones backyard!

"And you live here?" "Uh yeah. It's my house. Well not actually my house, I just live with my gramps. So tecnically it's his." "But, If you were only showing me the 'forest' why did you tell me to bring a bikini?" He smiled his dazling smile that he showed me on his first day of school. "Youll see. We'll be there soon." Huh? Would I know what he's talking about? I was getting more impatient. I thought we were lost and was looking around I said, "Are you sure you know where your going?" "Look" he said, I turned and saw the most beautiful river. I looked more down and saw a waterfall.

"Oh Koa! It's beautiful." We walked down the river towards the waterfall. He said, "I love this place. It's so peaceful, and beautiful. I sometimes I fall asleep listening to the sound of the rushing water." he smiled at me and kept talking. "I wanted to show you this today because I thought you might like it as much as I do. Do you?"

"Like it? I LOVE it!" hugging him, I add "Thank you so much Koa! This is the most wonderful thing anyone has ever shown me!" I brought him close and kissed him, even more passionately than the ones before.

We broke apart, we took off our clothes and dove into the water. I felt like swimming in there forever. It was freezing cold but he held me close so I think that kept me warm. He motioned to the waterfall then we swam towards it. When we came close I stopped, but he kept going. Puzzled, I wait. After a while he came back up. "Come on Danielle. What are you waiting for?" "If you hadn't noticed, there is a waterfall right in front of me. I'm not gonna swim right into a wall." "Just come on!" He took my hand, I held my breath and we went under the waterfall. Suprizingly there was a long tunnel (underwater) but it looked like there was a light coming from the end of it. It was beautiful, I came up gasping for air. I looked around the room. Then, I saw where the light was coming from. There was a winding staircase that led up to a huge window at the top of the cavern. Brilliant light shown through. Koa must've seen the look on my face because he laughed at me.

"What!? It's not everyday you see something as beautiful as this! What did you look like when you first found this?" I asked. "Well, sorta like how you did. But I found this when I was a kid so I mustve been very excited." he chuckled. When my excitment over the window stopped, I took in the rest of the room. "Wow." There was a flat screen TV with a rack of DVDs in the front of me, a bed, fridge, and a Wii! "How the hell did you get all of THESE down here?!" "I thought you already saw the window?" "Haha. You know what I mean. I mean how did you get all of these down her by yourself?" "Aww. Did you not see your awesome boyfriends' muscles?" "Seriously? What? Do you have a bathroom in here too?" I was only joking but he answered anyway. "Down the hall to the right." "Youre kidding right?" I turned to see an actual hallway. With a few doors around it. I walked toward it, turned the knob and it opened to a toilet, sink and shower! "Oh my Gosh! I think I'm dreaming! This is fake isn't it?" "Its as real as this." I turned, right into a kiss. He put me against the wall and the kiss deepened. We walked to the bed and we laid down and kept kissing. The clouds blocked out the sun but we still kept to it. He moved his lips over to my cheeks, then moved down my neck. Each kiss was soft and tickled a bit so I laughed. He wanted to make me laugh more so while kissing my lips and neck, he tickled my sides and GOD! I had to laugh real bad! "Ha-Stopit!-Ha-Koa!" I said between laughes. "Why?" he chuckled, "You look so cute when you laugh!" "Stop, Come on Koa!" I said still laughing. "Make me!" "Fine." i said. I shifted my weight onto him, until I got him on his back. I towered over him. "You lose!" I teased. "No I wasn't ready yet I was laughing too much." "Excuses, excuses! You lost! Just admit it!" Just a second after, he took my hands and now I was the one on the bottom. "Now I win" he said, "And you lose!" "No I didn't! Wanna bet I can win? I'll tell you my secret. Come." He did. "You really wanna hear it?" i whispered, then I kissed him. Then he loosened his grip on my hand, I brought my hands up to his face and said, "Watch and learn, babe." I grabbed his hands and rolled him over, so that i was over him. My hands trapped his and my legs trapped his. "Ding ding. We have a winner!" I exclaimed. Then I heard a voice say, 'Shes so hot! I'm falling for her. She's real strong, I didn't think she could do that!' "You know it." I said.

"You heard me?" he said. "Yeah. I heard you say the 'She's so hot! I'm falling for her. She's real strong, I didn't think she could do that!' part" I mimicked his voice. "I didn't say that." he said. "So what you're telling me I'm hearing voices now?" "No. I said I didn't SAY that. Meaning that I didn't say it. I THOUGHT it." "Wh-Wh-What are you talking about? I'm crazy?" "No. None of us are crazy, but you're not gonna believe me. This is gonna take a while to tell. So... here it goes. Listen, my grandfather told me that if I can read or hear someones elses thoughts, and they can hear mine, then we're supposed to be... Um you're not gonna think i'm crazy or something right? Will you believe me?"

"Of course I will. I would believe you even if it was the biggest lie in the world." He paused. Then continued. "Okay then, we're called Soulmates. Which means that we were born to be together since the beginning of time. Our souls are intertwined together so much, that we can hear each others thoughts. So... Do you still believe me?" I looked at him, I don't know why, but I believed him. I still had to do this though.

"What am I thinking about right now then? Show me." i thought about the time at the lake. He stared at me lost in thought. Then when the thought ended, he said, "This" he brought my lips to his and kissed me for a long time, "is what you were thinking." I smiled, "Your turn." it wasn't long until I heard the three of the most incredible words I had ever heard. "Did you hear-?" he was cut off by me. I hugged and squeezed him. I told him 'I love you too, Koanalu Andrews!" I kissed him again and again. We were warm underneath the blanket on the bed, either that or it was both our body heat joined together. Either way, I fell asleep on him. My head on his chest and his arms around me. To me, this was my Heaven. I don't want to go anywhere else.