I'm in love with the schools new hottie!

Chapter 1

"Earth to Danielle," I was instantly snapped into reality from my daydream. "What?!" I yelled at my bestie. "Well fine, if you wanna look like a retard when a hot guy is looking at you, then be my guest." "Who is it Sam? Please, tell me!" I didn't mean to sound desperate but I sure did sound like it! "Nope," she replyed. "Oh come on you know I would do anything for you. Can't you just give me some hints. (Hehe. Notice I said some hints, didn't say A hint. But, a girl has to try.) "Okay fine!," "YES!!" "Lets see... He has brown hair, a red and blue backpack," I was scanning through the school looking for the boy matching the description of what she was describing, when I finally spotted him. "Ugh seriously?!" Of all the hot guys at our school, she chose Sean Anderson. "Are you sure he wasn't looking at you!?" Just then I saw her blush. I made a gagging sound, "Oh please Sam, you can do WAY better than that!" "Youre so mean Danielle! He's so cute he plays soccer too. Did i mention that he has a six-pack?" "Ooh then maybe I should go out with him..." I said pretending to check him out."B-But..." She started to say, but I cut her off. "Im just kidding Sam, you can have him. He's not my type anyways." I saw from the corner of my eye a small smile on her face.

())>--%---

*******During HomeRoom*******

"Class, welcome the new student, his name is Koanalu Andrews." I turned to see these light brown eyes looking straight into my eyes. Now I knew he had to be looking at me because there were a couple people missing from my row and well, I kinda wanted him to look at me. I know I'm not the prettiest girl at my school but right now the way he looked at me it seemed like I was. Now my heartbeat started racing because the only other empty seat (not counting the kids absent) was right in front of me! Mr. Cole told Koanalu to sit right in front of me, and he went on discussing our lesson. Sometime during class Koa turned around, smiled at me and said, "Hi um, can I borrow your pencil? I kinda forgot one when I left home this morning." I checked through my bag and found an extra pencil, handed it to him. I smiled and said "Hi, I'm Danielle, Here." He then replyed by saying, "Thanx." He has an awesome smile, I thought. As if reading my mind I could see a smile on his face, from the side.

The bell suddenly rang and I got my things and left the class. I couldn't wait to tell Sam! I went and waited for her by the tree by J building. But instead of seeing Sam, I saw two figures talking. I ducked out of sight before they could spot me. I heard a guy and a girl, they were arguing about something, I couldn't quite make it out. Then I heard, "Aww come on baby. I know you want me too." she said nagging. Ugh i could tell who it was just by her voice. It's so fucking irritating, anyone who knew what a slut was, would be able to tell that she was one. Well, this sluts name was Sasha. She was the type of girl who would make out with any random guy, or have sex with the entire football team anytime, anywhere. Probably the only ones who would make it out untouched by her were the guys with tough girlfriends. For example Cayla, she's dating Owen the Quarterback for the Warriors. Cayla is a bad bitch, and I mean that in a good way, cause if she seen you even small kine flirting with her boyfriend she'd snap at you, and at him. She'd even start a fight of she wanted to. Basically what I'm telling you is you don't wanna go messing around with those types of girls... or their boyfriends. Well, anyways I heard Sasha saying "Oh come on, you know you want to." I was getting even more discusted by the minute. I hear the guy say "No, just go away. I don't like you and I never will." The voice sounded so familiar yet i couldnt put a name to the voice. I could hear Sasha say "What!?" Did I mention she's blonde? Yup, well not naturally blonde, she dyed it thnkibg it was cool. Not really. Well, I wanted to see how her face would look from being rejected so easily, so I turned the corner. And I saw...

~ Do u guys like it? Well it's my first story so I'm gonna try and continue