[7] I'm in love with the schools new hottie!!

Drawing of the room (you'll know what I meanl8r on)------->

I'm in love with the schools new hottie!

Chapter 7

I didn't think anyone liked the story, so I started a new one. But since some of you guys actually do like it ill continue with it. I'll just have to keep up with the other stories:) So I made another chapt!! ;)

-------------PREVIOUSLY--------------

"Youd be suprized at who it is." "Who is it? Tell me, son." "Its Danielle Smith." "Smith?" "Yeah." "And when did you notice she could read your mind too?" "Well it was just today though... But I was wondering whether or not she was somehow related to Scarlett." "I will ask Greg Smith if he has had a daughter named Danielle, later on tonight and I will keep you up to date with the information.

I fell asleep wondering whether or not she was thinking of me as much as i was of her. I have a major story to tell her tomoro!

----------------RITE NOW-------------

Gramps POV

Hmm... Scarlett Smith. I feel as if I heard that name before but I really can put the name to the face. He thought. "Come on think. You know all the Smiths by heart" he mumbled to himself. "I didn't think I'd have to ask him, but since I can't figure it out I might as well call him up." He dialed the number and waited for him to pick up. On the fifth ring he heard, "Hello?"

"Hello? May I speak to Greg Smith?"

"Speaking." he said.

"Greg, it's Steve Andrews. I'm calling to ask you something... Important." he exclaimed.

"What about?" he said.

"Do you happen to have a daughter or niece named Danielle?" he finally said.

The phone was dead for a moment. Then a minute passed. "Greg? Are you alright? Can you hear me?"

Then he talked really fast. "Where is she? Where did you find her!? Is she okay? Is she with Briana? Oh God just tell me if theyre alright!?" "Wait. W-What happened to them? Did you guys not see them in a while? But yes, she is alright, but I don't know about the other child. Danielle's with my grandson at this moment." "Where did you find her? How did you find them? We put up bulletins and everything yet we couldn't find either one. How on Earth did YOU find them?" All he said was, "I guess it was fated." They set up a meeting for the next day. Steve told him that he would bring her to meet him the following afternoon at Smiths' house. After they hung up Steve called his grandson and told him to come over.

Danielle's POV (In the morning)

What suprized me the most in the morning was that Koa was outside my door when I was about to walk to school.

Before he could talk I said, "Im sorry for creating a MySpace page using your name. I just wanted to get her back for what I did, and if it hurt you, I'm really sorry. I'll understand if you don't wanna see me anymore." He just said, "Jeez Danielle. Do you think I would hate you over that?! That's nothing! It mightve been even better if I had known what was going on, though. But I gotta admit, you looked kinda hot!" he didn't look mad, just really cute.

Me and Koa were having so much fun! Yeah right. Before we left, he told me to put on a bikini underneath my clothes. Whenever I asked him what it was going to be for, he just told me to be patient and looked at me like he couldn't wait for what we were going to do. Which, of course only made me more curious! We walked hand in hand to every class but I kept getting more eager. At the last bell, Koa led me to his car and we drove off. Passing the gas station, the lake. It was a while til we pulled up to a really big house. I'm not kidding, it was beautiful! There were really nice plants everywhere, there was something that looked like a huge forest right behind it.