TWENTY TWO

I sighed as I waited for the others in the car. Yes I was going to school.... Again. Finally after what felt like an eternity, the boys entered the car an we drive off to school. In school I felt like something was off, everyone was avoiding me even those people who we're being friendly with me the other day! What's up with everyone, they look... scared?

The whole day passed like that.  I didn't see Minji all day and I was grateful for that but everyone was ignoring me. They were treating me as if I was a bomb that would explode any minute now. Finally it was last period.  I walked into the class and everyone got quiet,  slowly I took my seat and almost immediately whispers broke out. Some girls were even glaring at me!

"Oh stop it already!" A voice said,  everyone grew quiet.  I looked up and saw a girl with long black hair looking at the students. Everyone grew quiet , the girl then came up to me "hey is this seat taken?" She gestured towards the seat next to me. I looked up and shook my head.  "I'm Dana by the way" she said sitting down (btw Dana is Danathg check out her stories they're awesome) "I'm Y/n" I said smiling. "Don't mind the others they always want something to talk about" "do you know why everyone is avoiding me? " I asked.  "Oh yeah. Jungkook told everyone to staaway from you" she replied simply . "So then why aren't you avoiding me like the others?" I asked curiously "well I think it's unfair because everyone deserves a friend" she said gently. "Thanks" I said feeling touched. 

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter.  My exams are finally finished, I'll try to update whenever I can. Thank you guys for reading this story when I wrote it I never thought I would get this many views.  I'll try my best to make this story better. Love you guys  💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💖💜💜💜💜