TWELVE

I turned around only to find my face inches away from Jungkook's...

"You want to know why you're here follow me" and then he walked away. Hesitantly following him we ended up in the living room where the rest of the guys were. "Y/n take a seat" said Namjoon smiling but when I didn't ge forced me to sit next to Taehyung who put his arm around me when I tried to get up. From the corner of my eye I saw Jungkook glaring at Taehyung. Well, to say O was scared would be an understatement, my heart was beating so fast I felt as it would burst any second, "whoa, calm down" Jungkook whispered after he sat down next to me and practically shoved Taehyung away from me.

"Now Y/n, you must be wondering why you're here right?". I slowly nodded. "Well you aren't here because you're related to Hoseok, sorry-" "wait, you took me here by force?! You can't do that, what about my family, my friends, I have a life-" "correction, had a life, you aren't leaving" interrupted Jimin. "Now as I was saying, you are in tge vampire realm as you already witnessed back at the house, we are vampires-" "not just any vampites we are the rulers of yhe vampire realm" said Taehyung interrupting Namjoon.

"So as I was saying" Namjoon glared at Taehyung "we are pureblood vampires and you are out dear Jungkookie's mate" I was about to interrupt but Jungkook held my hand and shook his head. "You see now that Jungkook has found his mate you can never leave this place, ever, and with that happy note, we'll leave you guys alone" He then got up and left with the others guys, leaving me alone with Jungkook.

I gulped and turned around " I don't believe this, I'm not your mate and I will leave just you wait-" "And how exactly will you do that" Jungkook glared at me
" You don't get it do you? You are my mate. You belong to me. You are mine and I don't plan to let you get away from me got it?" By now he had pinned me to the wall, I felt as if I was about to cry. He then grabbed my wrist and dragged me back to the kithen, there he to out a knife and slit his wrist, then he walked towards me and I started to back awag "J-jungkook what are you d-doing" He suddenly grabbed my wrist and made a cut there, making me whimper, thehe combined both of our wrists together. I suddenly got this feeling, at first it was this tickling sensation when suddenly I felt as if I was being cut releatedly over and over again. I wanted to scream, to push him away but it was as if I had become a statue. Finally after a while he let do, I would have fallen down if it wasn't for the tight grip on my arm. I looked up at him and had to choke back a sob, while I was in complete pain, he looked as if he wasn't effected at all but what scared me was that his eyes were now completly black not a single white in sight and I could see black viens popping out of his neck. I looked back down at my wrist expecting to see a horrible cut and a lot of blood but it was as if I had never been cut, instead there was now a mark in the shape of a rose on my wrist, it was almost like a tattoo. "You see this" Jungkook said staring into my eyes " This means that you're mine now. You can never escape me ever."

And with that he bit me.... again.

Jungkook's POV:

Ugh, I hate this. I hate seeing Y/n in pain like this but I have no choice. I already bit Y/n when she first came here, if I hadn't marked her now she would have gotten really sick so sick that she could die. Oh shit she must hate me now. Slowly I pulled back from her neck, the marking was now complete but something was wrong I wanted more of her blood. Shit. "Yoongi hyung!!!" I yelled and in a flash Yoongi hyung was infront of me. "Whats wrong-Oh my" Hyung's eyes widened. "Whats wrong hyung?" I asked confused "Uh your eyes and face err" he then dissappeared and came back with a mirror "look for your self" I looked at myself and gasped. I had turned into my complete vampire form, even the strongest vampire could not do that. I suddenly felt the sidden urge to suck Y/n's blood again, only this time it was stronger. "T-take Y/n away from me, I-i might kill her" Yoongi scooped Y/n up and yelled
"NAMJOON!!!ITS KOOKIE" and then  dissappeared in a flash. "Yah, Yoongi hyung what's wro- Holy shit" Namjoon hyung said, he quickly ran over to the fridge and took out a blood packet
" drink this" I began to drink the pack of blood as if it was a juice packet. I read his thoughts No no no this hasn't happened in a long time, could it be that?.... no no no thats not possible not at al- "Hyung whats going on?" I asked him. "Jungkook you're a....

                  -TBC

HAHAHA, I am so evil. How was it? I hope you like it and thank you again for so many views. Sarangae♥♥♥♥♥