Chapter 11

Minor smut in this chapter and next. If you wanna read it go on...
Ya filthy sinners XD
(says the one who wrote it..)
But if don't like it, you can skip to chapter 13. It won't affect the story at all. It'll only mention somethings, nothing bad.

At first it had started off with innocent touches, a kiss to your forehead or a arm wrapped around your waist.
As you settled down in his pokey and hard lap rather quickly. The two of you were still watching Mettaton's shitty movies, and suggested something about anime from Alphys and he only shrugged with a "later" making you pout and complain till he flicked you on the forehead. It didn't pacify you of course. It only made you furious and bark swears and insults at him as he covered his mouth, on the verge of laughing in your face.
It made your face burn with anger and embarrassment as you growled to yourself and finally quiet down.
But of course he ended up making a quick quip and laughing loudly. You elbowed him in the ribs roughly, only to regret it with a small whine as he rubbed your elbow with a smug grin.

About halfway through the movie is when you noticed the slight change.
That's when his touches were getting more adventurous.
At first, you didn't mind. He hasn't properly seen you without your guts and other innards splayed every where, so of course he wanted to touch you.
So you ignored it.
At first it was just at your thigh, he kept rubbing soothing circles into it or giving light squeezes to it. Each time you felt a small squeeze from the claw like phalanges you jumped a little before settling back down in his lap with a small sigh.
Him touching your thigh you didn't mind much. When he moved higher and his fingers began teasing the belt line of your pants, that's when you began to mind a little. Not that you were objecting to any sexual activity. But was now really the time?
"I hardly think so." Chara answered, making you huff out.
His hand occasionally kept slipping past your pants line, only to slid back up your stomach.
You fought to quiet the small noises that were dying to escape as you sat there,
You kept telling yourself that he wasn't trying to touch you like that. It was just exploration.
Mindless exploration that wasn't going to turn into anything else...

*Riiiiip*

"H-hey! You ripped my pants!" You pouted slightly, and these were your favorite pair too..
Such a shame really..
"Mhm..?" You could feel his breath on your neck, it made you shiver slightly as you willed yourself to calm down.
"Can you get me a pair of your shorts..? Please??" You looked back and gave him most pleading look you could muster, he had a small look of annoyance on his face. One sigh and he grumbled under his breath before you got up and let him teleport up to his room.

Not even a few seconds later, he had returned with a pair of shorts identical to his own.
"Here." He threw the shorts at you, which you caught and stood to go change somewhere else secluded.
That was, till a hand stopped you.
"It's not like I haven't seen it all before."
You felt your face light up at that and you nodded quietly before standing up to take off the ruined pants.
He surprisingly didn't watch you the whole time you were changing, only giving small glances while you pulled the shorts up.
You sat on his lap again, and this time he didn't hesitate to keep his hands off you.
One hand was sliding against your waist while the other stayed on your thigh, he breathed headily on your neck, teeth threatening to dig into the sensitive skin.
"Hmm. I think these would look better on the floor." He purred out. Okay Now you were starting to wonder if he was drunk. After your rambling, you actually decided to stop, which helped you sober up a little.
You were about to question him, curiosity getting the best of you. But the question died down on your tongue as his hand slid down the front of your shorts and past your underwear.
Your cheeks became as red as Papyrus' scarf as you sat stiffly on his lap.
"Mm," he purred against your back with a small hum.
"Warm..and w e t ." You swallowed thickly as you squeezed your legs tightly. You were actually wet!? You wanted to roundhouse kick yourself for being so weak.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck!? He isn't actually trying to fuck..Right..?