(Ch.2) Catching Up

Weiss- Your POV 3:55 PM

You had been talking to Klein about your relationship with Weiss. He was shocked to hear it.

Klein: So, you are the future Husband to the Royal Heiress to the Schnee Dust Company?

You: I... I uh never thought about it before...

Klein: Well from you I can tell you're a great gentleman and a kind soul.

You: Thanks.

Klein: You are very much welcome.

You: So... Umm... What will I be doing this evening?

Klein: You are to clean around the house and help prepare the meals with me. We will start with cleaning the halls and move our way to the rooms.

You: Really?!

Klein: I never said that this was an easy job for anyone. I'm just glad we have the "Cake Butler" to provide those time-consuming delights.

You: Weiss talked about a Cake Butler before...

Klein: What was the reason for her to mention that?

You: Oh, well she was tasked to watch a Cake for 5 minutes and in that time nearly burnt the whole kitchen down. Ruby gave her a lesson about Cake Butlers. I'm sure Weiss remembers some of that...

Klein: Ms. Schnee would never come to such things.

You: Ask her when you have the chance.

Klein: Well, judging by the time, I think it's the appropriate time to get some tea.

You: Why?

Klein: Follow me, and I'll show you why.

You: Uh, alright I guess I'll come with you..?

You followed Klein as he left the room and went down the hallways.....

Ruby- Your POV 5:07 Am

You were sleeping in your beds with your friends. You were in the Astral Sea. You took your enjoyment resting there to be rid of the nightmares.

You talk to Diya mostly, he provided nothing useful like always. And since this is your thoughts, you said it out loud and he whined about it.

He was fed up with it and just walked away back into the Sea.

You lay there to rest normally and relaxed and then you felt a hand move across your face.

You looked to see Pyrrha standing there looking happily in your eyes.

You got to her level.

You: Pyrrha? What is it?

Pyrrha: I wanted to spend some time with you.

You: Well, you could have asked earlier.

Pyrrha: I guess you're right, but the timing was off on my part.

You: Part of what?

Pyrrha: This.

Pyrrha closes in and gives you a tight hug then a kiss. You embrace her and move into the kiss. Drawing your time out and making it last.

You break apart and Pyrrha goes behind you and wraps her arms around your head.

Pyrrha: Don't feel guilty.

You: How could I not? I'm betraying my friend who is like a brother to me...

Pyrrha: Time causes things to fix and used again. Or rots and degrades and losses hope. Jaune has slowly been recovering.