(Ch.1) Early Departure

I will make the transitions to the different girls with their names in bold. Ex- Ruby- Time of day. Weiss- Time of day

Ruby- Your POV 1:47 PM

You were walking in the forest with Jaune, Nora, and Ren. You had been tracking a ghast for a village. You were listening to Nora's conversation.

Nora: I'm just saying, there are more members of JNPR in the team than RWBY. It makes sense to go with THAT one.

Ren: But "Junior" isn't a color.

Nora: Ugh, how can I be more CLEAR? One....Two....Three! That's MORE than one.

Ren: But we're helping Ruby with her objective. Wouldn't that make her the leader? And we can't forget about -Y/N.

Nora: He wasn't part of the Team name. Besides, there's no spot for -Y/N's name to be. And there are only 4 Letters, not 5.

Jaune: -Guys. We need to focus. Also, JNRR is WAY cooler.

Nora: EXACTLY!

Ren: Uh... *Sigh*

You: Stop debating on this alright, RNJR is just better for the sheer coolness of it. Also, it brings a nice sense of justice to it.

Then the ground shakes and rumbles beneath your guy's feet.

Jaune: It's here.

You draw your blade and angle it high into your hand. You see Ruby is flying in the air firing at a rock golem thing as it missed her and fell near your position.

It starts to swing away from the trees as all of you duck. You start to run past it, ducking under its attacks.

You launch Grimm Slayer into the air and Blade Warp to it. When you appeared, you shot yourself down right on top of it. Causing it to stumble.

You ran along its arm, slashing across it. Then you flipped to the other one and stabbed down.

It hit you to the ground as Ruby shot it, you rolled to your feet and jumped up with Ren doing a spinning attack.

Ren jumps away. You continue your attack as Nora shoots it in the back.

You switch to rifle mode and fire 50.Cal bullets into it. The recoil launched you far back into a tree.

You landed on the ground to block its attack, your left arm gets its armor and the electric current shocks the rock back as you slash at it.

Then it hits you in the face causing you to be knocked by Jaune.

You are stunned and your vision and hearing are disoriented.

You get up by the sound of...

Ruby: How about THIS?!

Ruby loads in her electric clip and fires into its right arm stunning it.

It shakes it off and hits the ground causing a gust of wind to hit all of you.

Then everyone was starting to get blown back by it. You stuck your sword into the ground and hold your ground while everyone was blown back.

As it ended you got to your feet and blocked its attack, you pushed it back and jumped to the side, and blocked again.

This pushed you back into a tree, it followed through and hit you again through the trees.

You then see Nora knock off its right arm, but it was able to throw it at her. Ruby jumps in the way to cut it.

Then it tries to stomp and smash Nora, she dodged each attack.

You jumped forward into the air and you took the leaves around you and froze them.