Leaving Seo Soon?

REWIND TO EARLIER...

x x x

Nam Joo Hyuk (NJH) P.O.V:

Aigoo! What's taking so long. I might miss my flight with all this delay. It will be bad if I showed up late for my fan meeting in Singapore.

"Excuse me Miss. Could you please hurry? I don't want to miss my flight," I asked politely. I was in a rush with my team. We really can't miss the plane.

The lady turned to look at me --- first, with a very problematic expression on her face. Then, the next moment, she and the attendant were looking at me with amusement. Her face lit up which was quite funny. A thousand flies could fit in her mouth considering how wide it was opened. Another guy behind me started to complain too and the attendant brushed the lady and her bag to the side, causing the contents of the bag to spill out.

While Manager was checking in with the attendant, I noticed that there was a glossy photo-like paper which the lady missed to pick up behind her. I picked it up to give back to her but something caught my eye. It was a picture of her with someone familiar.

I stared at the picture for a while. Is she. . .?

I took a closer look at the picture then looked at her. Her back was facing me. I was about to call her attention when she suddenly ran off. Manager was done with our check-ins also. My mind was at ease for a moment.

I hid the picture from my manager. I know he has a full blown hatred towards Yook Sungjae's manager. If he finds out about this photo, he'd use it every way he can to destroy Sungjae's rep.

Let's put it this way, Sungjae's topping the music charts in the singing department while I'm bagging all the awards in the acting department. Manager Wong was doing everything to promote me in the industry when one day, headlines about Sungjae's dating rumors came to life.

Manager Wong wanted the same dirt but I refused. I thought that if I were the girl caught up in a dating rumor such as this, she might end up hurt. I wouldn't want to use other people to rise to fame. I believe I can do this on my own, with the support and motivation from my LOVELY fans, of course. Besides, I still have so many projects lined up. I don't need the publicity at the moment.

. . .

So that was Sungjae's rumored girlfriend. They looked happy together. Poor girl, though. They didn't seem to last long. Sungjae brushed her to the side saying she was just a victim of bad publicity. In short, he claimed they didn't have any kind of romantic relationship.