7// TEEQO!

We all walked out of the mall with a couple of bags on each arm. Okay maybe not a couple but a lot. What can I say? A lot of those outfits were really pretty. He did say whatever I wanted.

"It's a good thing you came now. We're moving in like two weeks." Tommy said putting the bags he had down on the ground to open the back of the car.

"We are?" I asked. My head kind of tilted to the side like a confused puppy.

"Oh yeah we are!" Alex yelled in realization.

"Where are she gonna sleep?" Apex asked the guys. It almost sounded like he didn't realize I was right there in front of him.

"My bed." Nordan wrapped an arm around me and I stared at it and him. "Only kidding." He retracted his arm and I smacked it lightly.

"We have the attic. We can fix it up and make it into her bedroom." Tommy suggested.

"I'll call someone later and ask if they could fix it." I nodded and waited for the trunk to close before sliding in the backseat.

We sat in the same order as earlier but I was leaned up against Apex. For some reason I became very tired after walking so much and shopping. I laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

.

I woke up in a very comfortable bed. I rolled onto my back and stared up at the ceiling. Ceiling?! Where am I? I Jumped up out of the bed and ran out the door and downstairs not caring to look at my surroundings. I ran face first into a body and fell to the floor. I looked up at the person and saw a blonde tall person looking at me. It was Teeqo.

I stood up and hugged him tight. I almost forgot where I was and my survival instincts that developed over the years kicked in. He hugged me back after he heard me let out a few sobs.

"Hey. Hey, hey. It's okay. You're safe now." I heard his accent and smiled a little bit. It was cute. I nodded into his chest and tried to calm down. After I did he walked me into the living room and sat me down on the couch. "Do you want something to eat?" He asked kneeling in front of me.

I slightly nodded and he left the room to make food. I looked around for the remote and finally found it tucked in between the seats to my right. I leaned over and grabbed it. After examining it for a few seconds I found the button to turn on the tv.

The channel that the tv was on already was the news channel.

"In other news, going back about 10 years ago there was a ship that had sank without any survivors right? Well it seems that we were wrong. As one survivor who was found on an island just north of where the ship sunk." A picture of me was shown on the screen. Well from when I was getting off the plane. "We have yet to identify the person and we will let you know who they are and what they've done to survive."

"You shouldn't be watching that." Teeqo said. I got scared for a second and my eyes widened. I let out a breath of relief.

"I know. It was already on." I went to the guide and tried to look for something familiar. I clicked on the show Boy Meets World and watched it. Teeqo brought me some pizza that I guess he heated up and gave to me. "Do you have any ranch?" I asked looking up at him.

"Let me check." He went back into the kitchen and came back with a bottle. "Here you go."

I thanked him and took the bottle. I let some pour out onto my plate and dipped my pizza into it. He sat down next to me and stared at me. My mouth was full when I turned to look at him. I smiled with a mouth full of food and he chuckled and shook his head with a smile. I heard the front door open. "We're back!"

"In here!" I yelled as best as I could with pizza in my mouth. I had basically inhaled the first slice and now I was working on the second.

"What's going on?" My brother yelled coming to sit down next to me on the couch.

"Pizza." I showed him by basically shoving it into his face. He opened his mouth to bite it in guessing but I pulled it away from him and to the other side of me. I felt a little tug on it and turned around and saw Teeqo with a smile on his face as he was chewing my pizza.

"Teeqo. No you didn't." I stared at him and his smile went away. I slowly put my pizza back down on my plate.

"Same old sister. You always cared about your food more than people." I could feel the judgement hitting me as it radiates off of my brother.

Teeqo's eyes went wide and he jumped over the couch and out of the room. I did the same thing and ran after him.

"TEEQO!"