4 // Brother

I stared up at the huge house in front of me. "Here we are." Doug said holding his hands out. We walked up to the door. Doug knocked on the door and we were waiting a few seconds before a guy with black/blonde hair and a hat on his head answered the door.

"Yo! Censor! What are you doing here? Bro!" They hugged and then the guy looked at me. "Who's this?"

"This is Alexa. Is Adapt here?"

"No he's at the gym right now with Lucas. Why?"

"Lucas? At the gym? Hilarious. Anyways, This is his little sister. The one that went missing a couple of years ago!" The guy in front of me turned his head to me and stared. I looked anywhere but him because I felt my face heating up.

"You're the one who was left on the island?" He made a face at me. "I like you. Come in." I was confused for a second but Doug pushed me inside.

"When will they be back?" Doug asked.

"I don't know, but I'll call him." The guy brought out a phone and started dialing a number.

"By the way, that's Nordan but you can call him Rain."

"Rain?" I whispered with a questioning tone.

"Remember that clan I was talking about?" I nodded. "That's Nordan's nickname. Rain." My mouth made an 'O' and so I just nodded my head again in understanding.

"They're on their way back already. Just a couple of streets away. Maybe 5 minutes." He turned to look at me, "do you want anything to eat? Or drink?" I stayed quiet, my social skills have gone down the drain since I was left on that island.

"Yeah, get her something." Doug motioned for him to go. Nordan left to the kitchen. "Come on," he nodded his head to the left, "Lets go sit down ay the table." I walked with him and I saw that the kitchen was a pretty good size.

We sat down and Nordan gave me sandwich and a glass of water. He placed them in front of me and then sat on the other side in front of me. I picked up the sandwich hesitantly and took a bite. "So what was it like? On an island, with no human life?" He placed his chin on his hand and stared at me dreamily.

"Really dude?" Doug shook his head in disbelief.

"What? I'm just curious." He shrugged his shoulders.

I held my hand out for Doug not to get mad at him. I swallowed the piece I had in my mouth and tried to talk. "It-It wasn't lonely. I mean, I had some friends. Not human, but they were perfect enough for me."

"What do you mean not human?" He stared at me waiting for an answer.

"I mean, not human. They were monkeys."

"Monkeys!? That's crazy!" He exclaimed proudly. I let out a small laugh. Of course someone would get excited over that.

Just then I heard the front door open and close. "We're home!" I stood up from my seat along with Nordan and Doug.

"In here." Nordan yelled to the people.

"So Lucas actually works out?" Doug said as the two guys walked in. I recognized my brother immediately. I couldn't forget him. I wouldn't let myself. He stared directly into my eyes and it was like all the memories of the past flashed before my eyes.

"Alexa?" He had a sadness and shocked tone in his voice.

"Hi." I started tearing up. I dreamt of this moment and all the things I would say to him. But for some reason, 'Hi' was all that I could manage.

He ran towards me and pulled me into a hug. I let out all the tears that I've been holding in since that particular night as I hugged him. My brother. Oh how I missed my pain in the butt brother. I could hear him crying into my shoulder.

I hugged him tighter and tighter and somehow we ended up on the floor.

~~~~
I'm a shitty updater and i apologize for that. From now on I will do my best to update as much as possible💗