6// New Me

It wasn't long before the guys had to go make videos or whatever. I'm still trying to figure out how a phone works. I have Apex's phone and just going through it. Right now I was sitting on his bed in his room while he was sitting at his desk.

"Who's this?" I showed him a picture of him and a really adorable baby.

"That's my nephew. Aka FaZe Baby." I looked at him and he was smiling at the picture.

"You two must be really close." I replied still admiring him.

"Yeah. He's the most important person to me in the world." I pulled the phone back to me and kept going through it. I was learning new ways to work it. It wasn't a while before he got a text.

*ding*

"Your phone just dinged." I held it out to him.

"What does it say?" He asked, I'm guessing really into his game.

"It's from Banks. It says, 'play cod with me.' Whats cod?" I was confused as hell.

"It's Call of Duty. Text him back saying that I'm busy." I nodded but since he wasn't looking at me I had to say okay.

I fiddled with the phone for a bit and then realized that I just had to tap at the bottom where it said "iMessage." I'm so done with phones. Like this is a no. I did as told but it took me a solid two minutes before the words were fully typed out. All of a sudden my stomach started growling.

"Hungry much?" He chuckled. I just blushed and looked down at my feet. I want to go shopping. I miss everything. Clothes, shoes, accessories.

"Hey sis!" Alex walked into the room.

"Alexander! I'm starving." I jumped up and ran to him. I want food badly.

"Can we go somewhere really quick? No offense but you need to get fixed up." He motioned to me. I nodded. I was a real mess. No one needed to tell me. My hair was a mess and I'm pretty sure if I didn't have a pair of tweezers and sisters then my eyebrows would be weird as hell.

.

I walked out of the back room of the salon with a whole new look. My hair was in its curls, that's normal, just with a lighter color. I was wearing some leggings that one of the guys had stored away.

I didn't wanna know why he had them so I really didn't ask.

I also had one of my brothers old shirts that he packed up in a box. I was wearing white vans to add to it.

"So how do I look?" I did a little twirl and smiled at them. My brother came as did Apex, Tommy and Nordan.

"Amazing." My brother smiled at me.

"Gorgeous."

"Beautiful."

"Like an angel." Was all I heard after that. I blushed a little bit. I wasn't wearing anything amazing. Just regular clothes. Alex paid the woman and we left.

"Now can we get food?" I asked. I'm starving. But I'm always hungry, I guess living off of wild food do that to you.

"Fine. But we're going to the food court at the mall." I just nodded and Tommy put on the radio. They were playing music loudly and me being me I had not heard any of it. So I sat there like a really confused person. Nordan tried to explain it to me but I wasn't really paying attention to him. Which made me feel kind of bad because he seems like such a sweet person.

"We're here!" Alex put the car in park and we each got out. I immediately grabbed his hand and walked by his side. We made it in through the double doors leading into the mall and walked straight to the food court.

"What do you usually get?" I asked him.

"Anything. Just pick what you want and I'll buy it for you."

A few sandwiches later I was too lazy to get up. "Carry me." I held my arms up to Alex and he just rolled his eyes.

"No." I pouted and made my eyes water. My parents were a sucker for this when I was younger.

"Please." I begged. Then Tommy came over to me and put his arms out to me. I shrugged and let him carry me. He carried me bridal style and I laid my head against his shoulder. We walked by my brother and I stuck my tongue out at him.

I saw Apex was smiling at me so I blushed and turned to face the way we were headed. "Where are we going?" I asked looking up at Tommy.

"Anywhere. But let's go here first." He walked into Forever 21 and put me down. "Go." He motioned for me to walk off. I looked around and saw some girls staring at me. I turned back and tried to walk out when he grabbed my shoulders and turned me back around.

It wasn't long until I felt a hand in my left hand. I turned to my left and saw Apex smiling at me. He was only about an inch or two taller than me. He nodded to the clothes and we both walked around to find what I would like and what I could wear.