[20]

-it's rushed i apologize ;_;
(Play YouTube video)
[unedited]
Normal POV

"Well look at you, all happy and everything."

The Hyuga turned and fell off of the non-existent bed. She sat up but struggled since she seemed to be floating.

"N-Neji?" Hinata murmured once she saw those beautiful locks of brown hair. "And Hanabi?"

She finally balanced herself and was able to look at the two. They had smiles on their faces and halos above their heads.

"I thought you two had left me." She smiled and leapt forward to hug them. A family hug happened and Hinata felt warm.

"Just because we don't visit in three and half years doesn't mean we left." Hanabi giggled and sighed in into her sister's violet hair.

"But we are after this." Neji mumbled, however Hinata had heard.

"What?"

"Your stutter is gone." Her sister said and brushed her hand against Hinata's cheek.

"It has been." She smiled and blushed, thinking of the man who helped her get rid of it. "But-"

"You've grown." Neji stated. "You made yourself a second family so you don't need us. You'll always have us though." He said, knowing her question. In the realm of dreams, your thoughts were not your own.

"So you're actually leaving me, I'll never see you again?" Hinata quivered and held both of their hands.

"You hadn't seen us in this long, you don't need us now." They said in unison. Hinata's eyes watered but she smiled and nodded, wrapping them in a hug once again.

"I love you guys." She said, not bothering to fight. Hinata knew that they were right but at least this was a formal good-bye.

"We love you too."

~~~~~

The Hyuga awoke with a shiver in her spine. Her breathing was a bit rapid but she soon calmed after she snuggled back into the blanket.

Although she sat back up when she didn't feel the warmth she really wanted to feel and looked around the room. He wasn't there.

Just as she was about to get up, the bathroom door opened and her beloved appeared. The blonde just had a towel wrapped around his waist and another was being used to dry his hair.

"Naruto?" The bluenette questioned, wondering why he would take a shower so early.

"Oh, you're up." He walked towards the bed and sat on the edge. "You usually sleep longer."

"I had a dream." She smiled at him before yawning. Naruto and Hinata had been living together in a small apartment that was just outside their university.

The Uzumaki scooted up and crawled under the covers with Hinata. She laid her head on his warm chest and hummed in approval. The steam from the shower still clung onto his skin, leaving his skin a tad moist and sticky.

"You should shower, we're driving back to my parents house to tell them." Naruto said as he stroked her hair and turned on his back.

The Hyuga groaned and twisted so that she could lean on him but still face him. "I don't want to." She pouted. "You should've woken me when you showered."

Naruto chuckled and pulled her closer. She moved her bottom half to lay on top of him, earning a groan from him. "Oh, sorry." She blushed and smiled sheepishly, moving her knee away from his crotch.