Tell Me

***DREAM***

''Mmm uh yeah...'' I moaned in pleasure, but what was pleasuring me?

''Uh yeah please don't stop....''

''Uh mmmmm''.....................

***DREAM OVER***

''Uuuh mmm..''

I opened my eyes to see Nathan was eating me out!

''The hell are you doing!!!''

''I heard you moaning, gosh you taste so damn good I just couldn't help myself.'' He smirked that dumb smirk.

My hands were still cuffed to the bed and I couldn't try to fight him off. I started to kick at him, but failed when he got on top of me and straddled. He put his hand over my mouth and pressed down so all my screams were muffled. No! Why was he doing this?!? What kind of sick perv rapes a 17 year old. I wanted him to die, I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs for help, but I couldn't. He pulled down his pants and pulled down my underwear. NO!, this could NOT be happening again. I started yanking on the cuffs that held my hands above my head. It hurt like hell at some point I think I cut my arms. He slowly went in me and it hurt like hell because I was still a little sore from last night. He started out slowly then I started to scream and moan at the same time. No I didn't like this, why the hell was I moaning?

''I knew you would enjoy this'' He was so cocky I just wanted to slap him. He started to pick up the pace and his breathing became jagged. I screamed and begged him to stop. He was hurting me and there was nothing I could do to stop it, I was completely helpless. Finally it was over and all I could do was cry. He put on his pants and got off the bed. He walked around the bed and uncuffed me. I was kind of right my wrists weren't cut but, they did have deep marks from my pulling. He pushed my hair back out of my face and kissed me, I pulled away and he got really pissed. As he brought his hand back to smack me I whispered, ''Who is he?''

''What are you talking about Ken?'' Great now he gave me a pet name. He slowly brought his hand down as he looked at me in confusion.

''The guy who was driving the car the day you kidnapped me you BASTARD! TELL ME!!!!'' I was mad now I wanted to know.

''Well look who grew a pair, Well if you really wanna know his name its Derrick but, it doesn't matter because he's not gonna be crossing your path for a little while. Now come.''

''To where?''

''The bathroom so I can wrap your wrists. Now come on.''

I got off the bed and lost my balance. It hurt to much for me to walk. He came over and picked me up and put me on the bed. He went to the bathroom to get the bandages. He sat down next to me and wrapped my wrists.

''Thanks'' I said shyly.

''No problem. Come on I made breakfast down stairs.''

He walked out the room, he had no expression on his face as he left. I really am trapped by a physco. What was I in for?!?