Get Comfortable

No. I didn't want to be his. Nathan was it? He maybe hot with his deep blue sea eyes and his dirty blonde hair and his chiseled body features and his beautiful full lips, but he still kidnapped me and I had to get out of here one way or another, no mater the cost. I sat up so that my mint green eyes met his deep sea blue eyes, and because I was so pissed at him I spit it his face. Yeah, that's was a mistake. He got so mad, he grabbed a hand full of my hair and threw me off the bed and onto the carpeted bedroom floor. He got on top of me and started to punch me. I screamed and cried as loud as I could hoping someone would hear me, but I was so wrong on so many levels.

''Keep screaming you little bitch no one can hear you where we are and it just makes me wanna beat the crap out of you even more!!!''

''NO PLEASE STOP, PLEASE STOP, OW! YOUR HURTING ME''

I was really beginning to feel the pain and his hits got harder and full of much more anger than before. I started trying to push him off, but he held my hands down and reached for something off the dresser, it was rope. He flipped me over onto my stomach and grabbed both my hands behind me and tied them up. He picked me up by my hair as I screamed for mercy. He walked me out of the bedroom and we were at the top of stairs. Next thing I know he threw me down the stairs with so much force that I went down head first. When I got to the bottom he came walking down the stairs, picked me up by my hair and whispered to me...

''Get comfortable bitch, your gonna be here a while.''

Yeah to bad that's what he thinks, I'm getting out of here one way or another and i'm pretty sure the police are looking for me right now. Or do they even know i'm gone?

***Authors Note***

Hey guys sorry about the short chapters i'm really caught up in school, but I promise I will do a long chapter this weekend :D

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR :D