What Happened?

Whoa... what the heck happened??? I woke up in a room with a major headache. And I couldn't even remember what in the world happened last night.

''Babe you up?''

''Who are you? and where am I?''

''Mmmm... amnesia...''

''Wait what?''

''Um..NOTHING?!?''

Whoever this guy was he was really weird. Who is this guy because I am so confused. I had no idea as to what was going on. I started to back away from him while I was on the bed.

''Answer me WHO ARE YOU?!?''

''Wait, easy, easy, I'm uh.....uh......''

''Your what???''

''I'm your......BOYFRIEND!''

''Really?''

''Yeah and you..um... had a nasty fall down the stairs and you hit your head so you won't really remember anything for a while.''

''Well um ok I guess so.''

He got on the bed next to me and leaned in for a kiss. I was going to back away, but then I thought he's my boyfriend so why not just give him a normal kiss. As soon as our lips met, we kissed passionately and his tongue entered my mouth with ease and tasted every inch of my mouth. It didn't feel right, but then again I had no clue what was going on and he did so why not take his word for it. Our kiss continued as he lowered me on to the bed and he was now on top of me. He started to caress my body. I broke the kiss and sat up.

''What's wrong babe?'' his big blue eyes begging for more.

''Um...nothing I just wanna go shower that's it.'' Honestly I was just uncomfortable and I didn't know why.

''Oh..ok..I guess the bathroom is that door right there.'' he pointed the way.

''K''

I went inside and closed the door. I didn't even know how long I've been here. I started to draw myself a bubble bath. I took off my clothes and put them in the hamper. I stepped into to tub and it felt so nice on my aching body. My knee had a huge bruise on it and there was a scratch on my arm and a small cut on my head. I just let my body drift off into to warm sea of bubbles, and my mind into a sea of clouds. I was at peace and it felt so blissful, until my bubble was bursted. I sat up and gasped. I remembered everything. I was kidnapped by Nathan and he beat the crap out of me for trying to run. And that sneaky little bitch, he would lie to me and say that i'm his girlfriend. I KISSED HIM!!!!! ugh. I had no time to deal with him, I just wanted the feeling of bliss that I had right now to last forever.

I got up and let the water and the bubbles drain. I stepped out of the tub. CRAP!!! I forgot to pick up a towel. I couldn't just walk out the bathroom I would walk right into the bedroom where Nathan was. Well this bathroom was huge there had to have been a towel in here somewhere. I was looking for a towel all over, but no towel. DAMN.

''Hey babe, you looking for something?'' He knew I didn't have a towel I could hear that damn smirk of his in his voice.

You know what fuck it I didn't care. I walked out of the bathroom and right in to Nathan who had a huge grin on his face.

''Give me the damn towel.'' I demanded. He held it in his hand and mocked me with it. His eyes roamed my entire body, every inch.

''So your memory is back.You know, someone is going to need to teach you some manners.'' that smirk never left his face.

I looked at him and challenged his authority.

''I dare you and yeah, I remember everything you prick or should I call you my boyfriend.'' We looked into each others eyes with hot intensity.

I snatched the towel out of his hand and turned to go back into the bathroom, but before I could I felt huge arms wrap around me and throw me on the bed.

''The hell are you doing!!''

''You really need to learn...and I'm going to teach you'' and there goes that smirk. One of these days I'm just going to wipe that smile right off his face.

He got on top of me and straddled me. I couldn't move. He took off his shirt, giving me full view of his six-pack, toned chest and muscular arms. His bare chest was against mine as he smashed our lips together. I tried to push him off, but he was too strong for me. He held my hands above my head with one hand and used the other to take off his jeans.

''NO! please stop please!!!'' My crying was uncontrollable at this point. I started kicking to get free, but my strength was nothing compared to his. He looked at me and laughed.

''Scream bitch!!! it only turns me on more.''

''You bastard!!!''

He was now naked on top me me and I couldn't help but cry. This is not how I wanted my first time to be. Raped by this monster.

''It's okay babe I'm only gonna make you feel so good.''

He slowly entered me and I gasped as the pain started to increase.

''Mmmm you feel so good.......for a virgin.'' He smirked in my face as I cried knowing I was helpless.