Four

The day was unimaginably slow you couldn't wait to get out of the classroom that was filled with students wanting nothing but your place.

You were the second "smartest" students in your class, at least that's how they put it. Last year you had tried to get first place but that never worked out with Nam Joon always beating you and becoming the class president.

It was always competition between you two and you never won except when it came to gaming. Namjoon sucked at playing video games that's what made him always determined to beat you. He always had questioned 'how come I can't play a game basically meant for boys? it's not fair' and because that was the only victory you had over him, it always satisfied you just playing one game or maybe two and seeing the reaction he always saw on you.

"Hey what are you thinking about you look crazy smiling like an idiot" you were snapped out of your thought when you heard a familiar voice. "Taehyung, what are you doing here?" you ask surprised "will I guess this is fate we're in the same class, I heard you were smart" after what happened this morning you didn't want to see him let alone have a conversation or be in the same class. 

"You don't seem happy to see me" he frowned, making you feel like you were in an unsatisfactory position. "Well.." you started without knowing what to actually say "well what?" He asked waiting for your response "well... nothing" you responded and went back to what you were doing which was portending to read while lost in your thoughts.

Taehyung leaned down and whispered in your ears "honey, don't play hard to get that just makes me want you more"

You actually thought he was out of his mind you guys were basically siblings will not blood-related but still, you couldn't shake this one off. All you thought was *l better stay far far far away from Kim Taehyung*

As the day went by, you couldn't wait to go to your club which you were the captain or the leader or maybe the president you never knew what to call it.

As you headed to your locker to put your belongings away someone wrapped their arms around your waist. "What the fuck get off me" you yell as you turn around "well now is that any way to greet your so-called amazing, awesome, loving and amazing boyfrie.. wait I said amazing already" you looked at the guy standing in front of you not believe your eyes you poke him and say "are you real?"

"Yes of course aren't you happy to see me?" He looks at you with those eyes that you fell for years ago. "of course I have Jungkookie, I've missed you so much" you rapped your arms around him not wanting to let go.

While you were busy hugging and missing with Jungkook's hair, you didn't realize someone's presence. When you looked up it was Taehyung standing there looking all pissed at how much you were touchy with this guy that he knew nothing about.

"Taehyung this is my boyfriend Jungkookie," you say not even looking at him. "You have a boyfriend?" He says wide-eyed "yes he went away for a while, he got a scholarship and had to leave for a bit now his back I'm so happy" you kissed Jungkook's checks and smiled

Taehyung clinched his first "who is he?" Jungkook asks you looked at him and your smile faded "um.. his my stepbrother"

"Nice to meet you Y/N told me her dad was getting married, it's really nice to meet you" Jungkook hands his hand to Taehyung and he shakes it "will as much as I would like to chat I have to go see my parents" Jungkook was about to leave but you held his hand and said "can you at least walk me to the gaming room"
You look at him making that face which he never resisted. "Ya sure how can I say no?" he says and holds your hand "I'll walk her since your my ride" Taehyung looks at you but you gave him a look that said *what the heck are you doing just mind your own business*

He looked at Jungkook "hey my parents at waiting there outside your stepbrother said he would so.. just go with him I will see you tomorrow sweetie" he says and leaves without letting you speak or argue over it.

"Happy now?!!" You look at Taehyung with anger and wanting him to leave you alone

Gaming

As you enter the gaming room you see some of the members already started to practice.

"You can just sit here I need to practice" you were about to leave but you felt your arm being pulled back "I want to play against you" he looks at you "really, you sure?" You ask "yes, I want to see how good you are" he says "fine but don't cry if you lose to a girl."

"You'll never beat me. You'll never win" you narrow your gaze and peer at his face, his pale features, his dark cloud of hair seemed to distract you. But you had to win whatever it took.
His teeth clenched tightly, voice low, he says "don't be too sure, this is not my first time playing"

You take another peek at him almost getting thrown off the game. You instantly snapped out of it. Nothing won't work, can't work, Your too focused for that.
All of your anger concentrated down to one single point until everything else fades away.

This game was getting very intense. He was almost about to send you into the Doom Skinner which was the home of anger, fear, hate and were no player wanted to be, you would rather die than be in there.

You're eyes narrowed on Taehyungs character you found it's location like a bull's eye, left smack as he throws another at you block it.

Knowing that one quick, will direct thrust to the Doom Skinner to minimize his chances and turn him to nothing more than a sad history, and leave nothing but his pile of dust that the only real reminder that he was ever there.

"You're just too weak," Taehyung says and looks your way as you noticed he was you jab him quickly into the Doom Skinner making you once again the winner. "That's not fair I want a rematch"

"Will that's too bad"
You look at him smirking knowing no one can beat you at this game, not even the smartest student Nam Joon that always won in everything against you.

__________________________
A/N

Hiiii I hope you guys like the story so far this was kinda the longest chapter comment to let me know your thoughts and don't forget to vote xx